Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3029777 on May 09, 2008

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

Used it for skin

Posted by Reviewer2412587 on Feb 08, 2010

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2135227 on Nov 07, 2010

I just got this about a week ago and now i cant live without it! Gives you instant energy and tatste great!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1787054 on Feb 04, 2011

I love this , and there is probiotic in it !!!

The best one!

Posted by Reviewer3359946 on Aug 31, 2009

I have this every morning with apple juice. Very delicious!

I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2668326 on Sep 26, 2009

since I have Progreens, my skin condition is great and I don't even need foundation anymore. So I sended to my mother as a little gift and she loves it!!! Now we can't start our day without ProGreeens!!! I would love my husband to have this every morning for good health!!!

It also tastes terrific with water!!!

Posted by Reviewer3317540 on Sep 08, 2011

It arrived yesterday, though I still have a few packs of green vegetable drink powder made by other brand sitting in my cabinet, couldn’t wait to try Pro Greens this morning. Although it looks bitter and darker than any other green vegetable drink when I mixed it with water, it tastes absolutely marvelous.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have only been taking this product for about a week, but I do think I am feeling better. I am looking for solutions for low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver.

Good for stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2362677 on Feb 19, 2009

I hope this will work for hay fever.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »