It also tastes terrific with water!!!

Posted by Reviewer3317540 on Sep 08, 2011

It arrived yesterday, though I still have a few packs of green vegetable drink powder made by other brand sitting in my cabinet, couldn’t wait to try Pro Greens this morning. Although it looks bitter and darker than any other green vegetable drink when I mixed it with water, it tastes absolutely marvelous.

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have only been taking this product for about a week, but I do think I am feeling better. I am looking for solutions for low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver.

Good for stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2362677 on Feb 19, 2009

I hope this will work for hay fever.

my favorite green drink

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 23, 2009

We've been using this for years, it's excellent. Seen it boost immune systems and help recover from illnesses. I like the taste too. Please keep making it!

Giving me a healthy life!

Posted by Reviewer3108621 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is of course good for our health, but also it's tasty and easy to drink. I call it "green cocktail" and start a day with it! It's become "must have item" for me.

start a day with this product

Posted by Reviewer2327546 on Aug 29, 2011

I take this product every morning first, and then take breakfast. I used to suffer the constipation, but it really works. Now I take this product wherever i go, during business trip.

Like The Combination

Posted by Reviewer2036282 on Nov 03, 2010

I am not certain as to overall benefits and long range effect, but it combines for me ingredients I otherwise have to put in my morning breakfast smoothie. It covers a lot of bases for me in what I like to include.

my hubands favorite greens

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

they have all the best ingredients in one and help alkalize. He feels great having a smoothie with them every morning.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2076922 on Jan 15, 2010

good taste, easy to continue daily. will try next bottle if i complete this.

great find!

Posted by Reviewer2815482 on Feb 02, 2010

Sleeping better and not getting sick. I like this better than the probiotics I have been taking for the last couple of years.