The Best Green Juice !

Posted by 5448238421110660259 on Oct 07, 2012

ProGreens is full of antioxidants, high alkalinity that helps your body balancing the acidity in our system. What is better, its taste is not so bad. I recommend you to add 1 scoop (8.8 g) to shaker containing 8 oz. of orange juice, shake it well and drink immediately.

pro greens with advanced probiotic formula

Posted by Queenbee on Apr 06, 2012

I recommend this productfor good health

Good as usual.

Posted by Reviewer1871882 on Feb 15, 2012

Best "green drink" available on market. Taste great alone or mixed with protein powder. Love it!!

good but

Posted by Reviewer1408263 on Dec 23, 2011

i drink when I feel I need vege. I drink with 100 % orage or pink grapefruit juice.

Tastes great but...

Posted by Reviewer2604671 on Oct 15, 2011

This was my first go at a green superfood drink and while it did taste great and i definitely had more energy when i drank it in the morning, the large amount of soy lecithin and the 'California Proposition 65 Warning' label makes me uneasy so I'll be looking for an alternative.

It also tastes terrific with water!!!

Posted by Reviewer3317540 on Sep 08, 2011

It arrived yesterday, though I still have a few packs of green vegetable drink powder made by other brand sitting in my cabinet, couldn’t wait to try Pro Greens this morning. Although it looks bitter and darker than any other green vegetable drink when I mixed it with water, it tastes absolutely marvelous.

start a day with this product

Posted by Reviewer2327546 on Aug 29, 2011

I take this product every morning first, and then take breakfast. I used to suffer the constipation, but it really works. Now I take this product wherever i go, during business trip.

good

Posted by Reviewer1944277 on Jul 22, 2011

is good for me

Great

Posted by Reviewer1787054 on Feb 04, 2011

I love this , and there is probiotic in it !!!

It moves the bowels.

Posted by Reviewer3249681 on Jan 26, 2011

Well, actually I thought it would taste better, more like sweet green tea, instead this tastes like so vegetable soup!! I tried to drink it as it is, with soy milk, and fresh fruit juice, and the fresh fruit juice worked the best for me. Somehow, my skin problem is getting better since I've drunk this green cocktail!! So the first thing that I do in the morning is drinking this these days!!