not for me..

Posted by Reviewer2501017 on Jan 06, 2011

unfortunately this product doesnt seem to go with me. somehow feel dizzy after consuming it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2135227 on Nov 07, 2010

I just got this about a week ago and now i cant live without it! Gives you instant energy and tatste great!

Like The Combination

Posted by Reviewer2036282 on Nov 03, 2010

I am not certain as to overall benefits and long range effect, but it combines for me ingredients I otherwise have to put in my morning breakfast smoothie. It covers a lot of bases for me in what I like to include.

Used it for skin

Posted by Reviewer2412587 on Feb 08, 2010

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

great find!

Posted by Reviewer2815482 on Feb 02, 2010

Sleeping better and not getting sick. I like this better than the probiotics I have been taking for the last couple of years.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2076922 on Jan 15, 2010

good taste, easy to continue daily. will try next bottle if i complete this.

my hubands favorite greens

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Dec 10, 2009

they have all the best ingredients in one and help alkalize. He feels great having a smoothie with them every morning.

I'll definitely buy this again.

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Oct 31, 2009

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

I love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2668326 on Sep 26, 2009

since I have Progreens, my skin condition is great and I don't even need foundation anymore. So I sended to my mother as a little gift and she loves it!!! Now we can't start our day without ProGreeens!!! I would love my husband to have this every morning for good health!!!

The best one!

Posted by Reviewer3359946 on Aug 31, 2009

I have this every morning with apple juice. Very delicious!