Giving me a healthy life!

Posted by Reviewer3108621 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is of course good for our health, but also it's tasty and easy to drink. I call it "green cocktail" and start a day with it! It's become "must have item" for me.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2855397 on Jul 02, 2009

I started drinking progreens to maintain my health. It has a good taste, easy to drink, definitely you can keep the habit everyday. I drink with juice/water. I feel good.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2393859 on Jun 17, 2009

Taste is reminiscent of Pirate's Booty snacks. I find the taste tolerable, but I always mix it with whey protein powder, almond milk, and some type of fruit. I don't think I would be able to drink it alone mixed just with the liquid.

my favorite green drink

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 23, 2009

We've been using this for years, it's excellent. Seen it boost immune systems and help recover from illnesses. I like the taste too. Please keep making it!

Good for stomach.

Posted by Reviewer2362677 on Feb 19, 2009

I hope this will work for hay fever.

Immune booster, GI regulator, keeps me balanced

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Feb 13, 2009

I have been using ProGreens for six years now; ever since my DCM recommended it for me. I notice when I don't take it (like I run out and am slow on ordering more...) and I am more likely to catch whatever bug is going around and I am just a little less regular, if you know what I mean...

ProGreens

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Nov 16, 2008

I have only been taking this product for about a week, but I do think I am feeling better. I am looking for solutions for low functioning adrenals and a fatty liver.

marmitch

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Sep 06, 2008

One of the highest quality green formulas out there. This is a great product. Easy to blend in your choice of liquid.

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer3065859 on Sep 02, 2008

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

Great way to get your greens!

Posted by Reviewer3108583 on Jul 03, 2008

Current nutritional research shows that we should be having at least 5 cups of veggies a day. This is my back up for the days that I don't get enough and my health care provider recommends it as a meal substitute for people who are trying to lose weight as well. It is the best tasting green supplement I have tried and also the most non-allergenic for those of you (like me) with food allergies.