great find!

Posted by Reviewer2815482 on Feb 02, 2010

Sleeping better and not getting sick. I like this better than the probiotics I have been taking for the last couple of years.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2855397 on Jul 02, 2009

I started drinking progreens to maintain my health. It has a good taste, easy to drink, definitely you can keep the habit everyday. I drink with juice/water. I feel good.

The Best Green Juice !

Posted by 5448238421110660259 on Oct 07, 2012

ProGreens is full of antioxidants, high alkalinity that helps your body balancing the acidity in our system. What is better, its taste is not so bad. I recommend you to add 1 scoop (8.8 g) to shaker containing 8 oz. of orange juice, shake it well and drink immediately.

Immune booster, GI regulator, keeps me balanced

Posted by Reviewer2918778 on Feb 13, 2009

I have been using ProGreens for six years now; ever since my DCM recommended it for me. I notice when I don't take it (like I run out and am slow on ordering more...) and I am more likely to catch whatever bug is going around and I am just a little less regular, if you know what I mean...

marmitch

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Sep 06, 2008

One of the highest quality green formulas out there. This is a great product. Easy to blend in your choice of liquid.

Cindy

Posted by Reviewer2668101 on Feb 05, 2008

The best tasting green drink. Excellent quality

pro greens with advanced probiotic formula

Posted by Queenbee on Apr 06, 2012

I recommend this productfor good health

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2393859 on Jun 17, 2009

Taste is reminiscent of Pirate's Booty snacks. I find the taste tolerable, but I always mix it with whey protein powder, almond milk, and some type of fruit. I don't think I would be able to drink it alone mixed just with the liquid.

Like The Combination

Posted by Reviewer2036282 on Nov 03, 2010

I am not certain as to overall benefits and long range effect, but it combines for me ingredients I otherwise have to put in my morning breakfast smoothie. It covers a lot of bases for me in what I like to include.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2076922 on Jan 15, 2010

good taste, easy to continue daily. will try next bottle if i complete this.