Helped me to sleep

Posted by 5379129363010713707 on Aug 08, 2013

It helped to me calm down and sleep, but there was one small issue. I saw the word sublingual on the bottle and decided to leave it below my tongue for a slow release while I sleep. It worked, but right now I am dealing with tooth decay because of the sugar in this pill. Hope others wont make the same mistake..Anyways, I recommend this product to anyone who is in need of a mild sleep aid...

Like candy

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009

I believe these are are helpful in promoting sleep. I just wish they weren't so much like sugary candy.

Nutrition Now Melatonin 100 chewable tabs

Posted by Reviewer2133473 on Mar 17, 2010

I like this product, even though the 'peppermint' is only mint flavoring, and the melatonin is a low dose. Still OK for the price!

its ok

Posted by Reviewer2816387 on Jun 06, 2014

it is ok, i'm not a trouble sleeper and it puts me in sleep very easily, i have been using all kinds of melatonin pills for deeper sleep and dreams, this works and the price is great

Melatonin: Nutrition Now - good cost-benefit

Posted by 5413024284555547871 on Oct 14, 2014

It's a good way to guarantee a nice sleeping period.

Easy to take

Posted by MusettaRose on Dec 24, 2013

I tried half of one of these. It tastes fine to me, but I don't think I can take melatonin, as I got a weird restlessness part way thru the night after taking this. I do better with taking tryptophan before bed.