• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

The price is good

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on May 11, 2014

This is good if you don't have serious digestive problem. But if you want to take a probiotic to cure then this product is not strong enough. I also take Dr. Ohhira's Original Formula which has 900 billion in one soft gel which gives you instant effect. It is much more expensive but definitely works. PB8 is good for maintenance.

Similar to other probiotic products, but is not super great

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 20, 2011

This product is just so so, it works, but it just depends on your condition I think. I have used this product on and off for about three years. You may not see a significant difference in using it, but it just depends. If you are super deficient in probiotics then you might see a difference, but if you take probiotics everyday and are just looking for a change in brand, it is probably a good choice, but you know the results, your body is just being maintained, so I think it is a decent product.

no significant difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on May 10, 2015

needs to be stored in the fridge for optimal "freshness", which made me forget a dose here and there. i didn't feel any significant difference while on it, i continued to have lots of gas.

Be careful of so many billions of bacteria!

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

I think that I started on too high of a dose because after about a week I had some intense gas pains and bloating. I didn't realize that this was part of the process of getting rid of the bad bacteria and replacing it with the good bacteria. I might have started on a lower dose but it passed in less than a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my body but I know that it is good for me so I'll keep taking it.

nutrition now pb8

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this product is severly overated I ve tried other brands that are cheaper and work just as well

I take it on faith

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Dec 11, 2010

Frankly I am not able to tell whether it is good or not but I assume it is good since it has been recommended by a reputable person.

not effective on me

Posted by 5279152880978420025 on May 26, 2014

this product gives my tummy a lot of gas

g

Posted by 5563500676999491579 on Jun 22, 2014

still need some more time to judge!!

ok

Posted by 5588468262247787396 on Jul 26, 2014

Good price, nothing special .

good

Posted by 5663307711752466103 on Nov 09, 2014

I've been taking other brands of probiotics too and this one has a slightly higher dosage. so far so good, but would be better if they can just put all the 14 billion into one pill instead of two. It's tiring to take so many pills

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »