• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Reviews | English

Very affordable and works just as good as expensive formulas

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 27, 2013

This probiotic definately works. 'Good bacteria' arrived live and active. I experienced positive changes just after taking first capsule: less bloating, overall improvement in digestion Probiotics of Bifidum group should help with constipation,Lactobacillus rhamnosus will relieve symptoms of urogenital yeast infections My adivice is to take 1 capsule 30-6o minutes before breakfast on empty stomach, avoid hot drinks. It has 7 billions of 8 different strains in each 1 capsule so one a day should be enough. However, you can increase to 2-3 capsules a day if you are taking antibiotics. Allow 2-3 hours between taking antibiotics and probiotics. Another good point- capsules are relatively small and easy to swallow so you don't need to break a capsule which prevents 'good bacteria' from being destroyed by bile and gastric juices. Very young children should take 1 capsule every other day. And finally, include in your diet fermented foods such as sourkraut, kefir,yogurts to help maintain healthy balance of beneficial bacteria that you received after taking this probiotic supplement

Seems to work, even at this low dose

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Jun 22, 2015

Perhaps this will explain why this one seems to be as effective as others we have tried: Our local hospital analysed a selection of probiotics selected from local stores. Amazingly 2 of them had absolutely no living probiotics in them and ALL of the rest of them had extremely small %'s of probiotics: instead of 16Billion, only 70 million! None of the companies had anywhere ne4ar the advertised potency.

C. Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Oct 14, 2014

I have used PB 8 for years now, I am a type II diabetic, and I have not had any yeast infections since being on this product!

I have used this for 10 years

Posted by 5458764639520317752 on Dec 03, 2014

This product keeps my body in balance. I get horrible yeast infections if I do not take acidophilus. I have tried a bunch of different brands, and this particular brand is the best.

Coincidence or not?

Posted by 4858189709635397656 on Aug 06, 2014

I thought I'd try this product to see if perhaps taking probiotics would help with my occasional nasty night-time visitor - acid reflux. I had twice been given a 30 day prescription for this problem, and it worked, but eventually the reflux would come back. From the time I started taking it to now, about 5 months later, I haven't had a single recurrence. Except for twice during the school holidays when my routine was disrupted and I didn't take it for several days. This is not medical evidence of course, but I take 2 a day, almost every day, and it seems to work for me.

Use until gone

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016

Everyone can benefit from using probiotics a couple of times a year. Use until gone, don't try and save them, they will weaken in time. Just buy another bottle when you feel it's time to use them again. I did the "milk test" and these do have live cultures.

Best Quality

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on Mar 30, 2008

This is by far the best quality probiotics I have tried. Needs no refrigeration. I keep it in the medicine cabinet. Taken regularly, it helps prevent gas and bloating from poor digestion and those horrible candida yeast infections.

Nutrition Now PB8

Posted by Reviewer1037750 on Jan 12, 2010

Keeps me healthy and helps the immune system working. I will keep buying this product as long as you have it in stock.

PB8

Posted by Reviewer3284541 on Mar 04, 2010

After taking PB8 for two months my stomach is finially normal again. Also, I can now eat dairy products again.

Good Bacteria

Posted by Reviewer1694013 on Mar 20, 2010

Always on my shelf of supplements