Nutrition Now PB8

Posted by Reviewer1037750 on Jan 12, 2010

Keeps me healthy and helps the immune system working. I will keep buying this product as long as you have it in stock.

the best

Posted by 5200760968934544760 on Jun 24, 2016

from 5 diffrent till now, this one is the best.

FANTASTIC PROBIOTIC!

Posted by KMOMO7 on Jan 15, 2014

I have used this for years. I sprinkle an open capsule on baby food to clear up diaper rash and gi problems. I give it to older family members as soon as rumors of stomach flu start. It works to keep us healthy and clear up stubborn bugs sooner. BONUS: mix the powder with Desitin original to clear up aggressive fungus diaper rashes with in 24 hours. Haven't tried on athlete's foot, but who knows?

Good and value for money

Posted by 5600009601322367850 on May 04, 2016

Cheapest of the bunch, and felt better after a couple of weeks on this

My cats are doing well on this

Posted by Reviewer2801224 on Jan 04, 2011

I like this because it mixes probiotics and prebiotics to help balance the stomach bacteria, which was out of whack in my cats, a few have a problem with systemic yeast. They like the taste will enough to mix it in their wet or raw food, and it has definitely helped tamp down the problem.

Works great, easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer2598963 on Jul 08, 2011

I swear by probiotics, and when anyone has any sort of stomach or reflux problems, I tell them to start on these. Ive had bouts of stomach pains and "whatnot" and will take 2 of these and with in a half hour im feeling better!

nice for the price

Posted by kanaca on Feb 03, 2014

I solid product that actually gets into your gut, versus the multitude other and more expensive probiotics that you just end up passing.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Feb 22, 2015

I've been taking this for over 2 months now. It is helping me get off acid blockers and restoring the healthy probiotics in my gut. I've started my husband on this and he's been on it for 2-3 weeks but it's now nauseating him. I can take two in the AM with no issues but my husband has to cut back to one to not be nauseated. I've even taken it at night. Works great for me in AM or PM.

PB8

Posted by Reviewer3284541 on Mar 04, 2010

After taking PB8 for two months my stomach is finially normal again. Also, I can now eat dairy products again.

very good