• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

very good

Posted by 4757349677723091293 on Jan 23, 2015

works very well

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3324718 on Feb 22, 2015

I've been taking this for over 2 months now. It is helping me get off acid blockers and restoring the healthy probiotics in my gut. I've started my husband on this and he's been on it for 2-3 weeks but it's now nauseating him. I can take two in the AM with no issues but my husband has to cut back to one to not be nauseated. I've even taken it at night. Works great for me in AM or PM.

Great for some

Posted by 5468499396961763449 on Jun 06, 2015

I checked this product on the web and it ranked No.1 probiotics that is value for money in 2014. It works great for my dad as he keeps saying it helps with his bowel health. For me the effect is not that obvious.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2755405 on Jan 22, 2008

My teeage daughters take probiotics for acne relief - this brand works very well - they can always tell when they haven't taken it for a week or so - breakout time!

Does the job!

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Jan 26, 2008

This product does the job and it does not need refrigeration - a big consideration when traveling.

Be careful of so many billions of bacteria!

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jul 14, 2008

I think that I started on too high of a dose because after about a week I had some intense gas pains and bloating. I didn't realize that this was part of the process of getting rid of the bad bacteria and replacing it with the good bacteria. I might have started on a lower dose but it passed in less than a week. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my body but I know that it is good for me so I'll keep taking it.

nutrition now pb8

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this product is severly overated I ve tried other brands that are cheaper and work just as well

Not recieved

Posted by Reviewer2078854 on Mar 09, 2011

I´ve not receive this product yet, i did not know what happenned.

really like these

Posted by Reviewer2569720 on Apr 17, 2011

i feel those help me a lot thank you

Cpsules

Posted by Reviewer1553108 on May 30, 2011

The use of antibiotics have lost a good feeling. I am satisfied with this purchase.