Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on May 28, 2015

This supplement works the best yet, and what is really of big advantage for half the price then most other products, and they are not cheap. It keeps all of the "yeasty" troubles in check.

PB8 is Outstanding

Posted by 5335962691775826138 on Sep 03, 2015

Excellent pro-biotic product. Helps me with managing my output and much less gastric distress than on my previous pro-biotic. I highly recommend.

good enough!

Posted by 5545130449583671296 on May 06, 2015

Easy to consume. I try 2 capsules every morning with cold water, which helps me a lot.

Good!

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

My obese son is smaller in size but then stop shrinking ;)

average

Posted by Reviewer2251017 on Sep 26, 2013

average

Cannot Tell Any Difference

Posted by Reviewer1967131 on Apr 01, 2010

This one is less expensive than the one I had been taking, but with both I cannot tell any significant difference. I trust that the advice that this is a healthy thing to take is true.

You can make yogurt with it, but...

Posted by Reviewer2759040 on Jan 01, 2016

... personally I react to it, unfortunately. It makes me tired, sleepy, and gives me brainfog. May be due to me being histamine intolerant: Lactobacillus casei produces histamine. Too bad. May work for others, though.

Not yet get the result

Posted by mingyu on Nov 29, 2012

will see

waste of money

Posted by Dubravka on Apr 09, 2015

Nothing special, they didn't work

PB8 did not work

Posted by Reviewer2700121 on Nov 29, 2015

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.