Best yogurt starter.

Posted by SkippyGurl on Oct 10, 2013

Made really delicious soy yogurt with this! Just 1 capsule to one litre of milk. I am getting more bang for my buck by culturing more bacteria in yogurt. One capsule now lasts me 2 weeks in the form of yogurt! Awesome stuff!

recommended

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Oct 12, 2010

This probiotic was recommended to me years ago. It helps maintain a healthy and functional lower digestive track. I am convinced that a healthy intestinal track is much more critical for health than is generally recognized. For example, following any surgery which involves powerful antibiotics, the intestinal track is heavily damaged, and I am convinced that is the main cause of death due to complications, especially among old people. The MD community seems totally unaware of this. My elderly father had this problem, and the MD tried to repair the damaged intestinal track using another antibiotic. Start taking probiotics after surgery as soon as possible!

A good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for my dad to help repopulate his gut with good bacteria following a clostridium dificile infection that was brought on by antibiotics following surgery. He has been taking this for six months, along with two other probiotics and he is doing much better now. Please be aware if you are considering surgery that life threatening antibiotic resistant clostridium dificile infections are very common. We were told that by numerous doctors after the fact. It would have been helpful to know in advance and that's why I'm including it here.

Excellent for bloating

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013

Finally found probiotics that do something! I always thought before that they were all expired as they're known to not be shelf stable, even the refrigerated ones. However I have done several liver cleanses for over a year and doing a gut cleanse as well so I think now this stuff has a chance to adhere. For the first time I can see what I look without bloating. Need new, smaller jeans!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2457307 on Sep 14, 2008

I've been taking this product for several years and love it! It stays affective in room temperature and great for travel. I found it very helpful in healing candida and yeast problems.

great goat yoghurt...

Posted by 5714378678481191977 on Jan 25, 2015

I bought this because i wanted home made yoghurt with real probiotics not like in stores...due to cow milk intolerance i had to search for different alternatives. I read alot of good things about goat milk so i tried it and i had not migraines and felt great...now it got a bit borring with milk only, so i disided to find goat milk yoghurt ,but it was not really as i hoped, it was thicken with starch...so from my friend i heard about iherb and its product so i bought two products (was sceptical to be honest) i herb does what promise, the items arrived after 48h to Belgium...so it was time to expiriment 2caps-750ml of goat milk placed in warm place with towel on it to keep it warm,24h later great artisanal home made goat yoghurt with natural probiotics.super happy and tastes great if you leave it a bit longer it becomes actually more thick without any starches ect. ..what a great product which you can take in caps or in your home made yoghurt and everyone will benefit from it... Great alternative to for our little ones..just a yoghurt with a benefit for your health...

Best we have used

Posted by Reviewer1404401 on Nov 21, 2008

We have tried other probiotics and keep coming back to PB8, so have been using this daily for the last year or so. Consistantly good product and a very reasonable price from IHerb.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2893174 on Dec 13, 2008

I was having problems with urinary track infections and constipation and this product has cured both of these. Plus, since I've been taking it, my immune system seems to be a lot stronger!

Can't say enough.

Posted by LWHealthyeater on Apr 30, 2010

Started taking this product 15 years ago, since then tried others, but I have always come back to this product. One of the better non-refrigerated probotics.

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.