Can't sleep

Posted by Reviewer2139449 on Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

Pro-Biotic

Posted by 5334769480850180827 on Jan 06, 2014

I have been using this product 2x a day for 3 weeks. So far, I don't see or feel any benefits. I will continue to use this until it is gone and see if I feel any different or better.

Very good

Posted by 4694511941058525650 on Jan 01, 2014

It is a great probiotic, both in quality and in price, I am very satisfied as I can feel my bowel is very much active as long as I combine this probiotic with my usual food

it works

Posted by 5427910844110190018 on Dec 03, 2013

health becomes better

Still no product

Posted by 4876730394508754491 on Oct 23, 2013

None

Best yogurt starter.

Posted by SkippyGurl on Oct 10, 2013

Made really delicious soy yogurt with this! Just 1 capsule to one litre of milk. I am getting more bang for my buck by culturing more bacteria in yogurt. One capsule now lasts me 2 weeks in the form of yogurt! Awesome stuff!

Product contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Jeffrey-Singapore on Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

VERY SATISFY

Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Oct 06, 2013

HELP A LOT FOR digestion, I RECOMMEND

Really effective shelf-stable probiotic

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013

I found this product survived the trip to Australia in hot weather well, and still provided measurable benefit. When my family was hit with gastro, the two family members who take no probiotic were hit really hard for 5 days - my daughter practically lives on live yoghurt and I took PB8 - we had almost no symptoms that were only 1 day long. Also helps prevent constipation if you've over-indulged in white flour/starchy foods. A must-have!

average