WARNING FAKE!

Posted by 5038131421045836824 on Jan 30, 2013

This brand does not contain coffe bean extract, I've beeen using Coffe bean extracts from all kind of different brands for a very long time, I always open the capsules to check the powder, all other brands powder is brownish and smells and have a coffee taste, the powder from this brand is just all white and has no smell or taste whatsoever, no wonder its sold for 6.95$, you pay for NOTHING!

worthless

Posted by Reviewer2935846 on Jun 17, 2013

Does not contain important ingredients. Dr.Oz warns about these off shoot products. A total waste of money. If I could give no stars or a half I would.

No Effect :(

Posted by Pandora on Oct 19, 2013

I really had faith in this product, but both me and my boyfriend tried this, and we both have a few extra pounds, but neither experienced any differance in weight or energy. :/

cheap

Posted by DianaD on Oct 06, 2014

I felt no effect.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

After taking these for 2 months, I am less than impressed. Haven't noticed any increase in energy, and any weight loss I have had I am attributing 100% to a healthy diet and exercise.

No Results

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Jun 02, 2013

Took these as directed after seeing Dr Oz but unfortunately for me...nothing! Wish some of these products worked as well for me as they seem to for others. I will keep taking them for the antioxidant value but as far as weight loss goes it was a waste of money.

I pay for nothing

Posted by 5192198492947144091 on Oct 30, 2013

I bought this product 6 bottles and take 6 Caps per day. But I did't lose any pound but gain many pounds. It sucks.

mancato ricevimento di tutti gli articoli in lista

Posted by 4649667203217964913 on Jan 01, 2014

espongo reclamo perchè non o ricevuto nessiun articolo che o ordinata, chiedo la rispedizione degli articoli o la restituzione dei soldi grazie attendo notizie