New To iHerb?

Nutritional Scientific Co., Beta Glucan, Immunition, NSC-24, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good for me

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

A friend told me about the benefits of this product and I have been taking it ever since.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Sep 30, 2011

easier to order from iherb than NSC. love it

Magic in a Bottle!

Posted by Reviewer3004478 on Dec 30, 2012

I originally started taking probiotics just to combat cold and flu season. I noticed that I wasn't getting sick as often as I usually would. Also, when I felt myself on the brink of sickness, it seemed to stop abruptly, just before the point of becoming a full-blown cold or flu. Another pleasant side effect--it gives me great skin! I have troublesome acne but I noticed my face clearing up once I started to use this product.

Missouri

Posted by Reviewer2313566 on Aug 17, 2008

NSC products are funny in fact that a person has to continue taking product on a daily routine. The standard of effectiveness is not getting sick. These products meet that standard!

nsc beta glucan

Posted by Reviewer1761505 on Sep 07, 2008

i very much love this product. it is great for the immune system

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »