Increases energy

Posted by 4650886043759658228 on Oct 26, 2015

If you have CFS this is definitely worth trying. My integrative doctor suggested a similar product with NT Factor that didn't suit me so I tried this. I felt results in significantly increased energy after 6 days. (Note: The bottles used to say take 2 or 3 tablets as a serving size and I notice they now say 2. I have always taken 2 or 3 tablets twice a day). I know it was this product that gave me the increased energy as I am already on a extensive nutrient regime including CoQ10, ALA, Enada etc and tried this product in addition to my usual regime. I just have to be careful not to take the 2nd serving too late in the afternoon or I then have difficulty sleeping. I now make sure I take it around 2pm and if I forget I skip it. I had previously tried another product with NT factor that is not available through iHerb and although it also increased my energy I found it difficult to sleep plus I got a rash from it. So this is definitely worth a trial.

Horrible taste and smell

Posted by danarm on Nov 04, 2014

I will probably throw them away because of the taste and smell. The nt factor powder sold by nutricology is much better and more palatable. LATER UPDATE: I found a way to use these pills even if they smell horrible. I bought a bag of 000-sized empty gelatin capsules, and I put each pill in a capsule. The result doesn't smell as bad.

Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Aging with NT Factor, 120 Tablets

Posted by 5675938757147485856 on May 26, 2014

I am thru a half a bottle and I am not impressed.

NT Factor

Posted by Reviewer3213418 on Jun 04, 2013

Took this supplement for several years as it seemed to help chronic fatigue. Noticed a slight increase in energy. Then, tried taking it with coquinol (100 mg) and noticed a significant difference. Neither supplement worked that well on their own, but taken together with a meal seems to kick in metabolism.

Not good for the guts

Posted by Reviewer2761583 on Oct 04, 2012

I tried this product after successfully using Fatigue Relief Plus. I tried it because it had a higher concentration of NT Factor at essentially the same price. Unfortunately it upsets my stomach and makes me irritable while the FRP makes me less anxious and happier. Won't be buying it again.

decent product, but no effect on my chronic fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1237289 on Jul 27, 2012

Great Supplement w/a Bonus

Posted by Reviewer1434236 on Mar 08, 2012

I ordered this product because I've been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. It did indeed give me more energy than I had before. I wake up earlier and don't have to wait for my energy to kick in. But to my surprise, my hairstylist told me that my gray hair was growing in with dark pigment in the back of my head. I was happy with it before, but now I'm thrilled.

NT Factor

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Dec 20, 2011

I take 2 tablets twice a day and can tell when I forget to take them. I feel a bit more energetic and not as fatigued.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2894093 on Nov 14, 2011

Seems to add to my energy level.

High amount of NT Factor

Posted by Reviewer1000123 on Nov 11, 2011

Haven't felt the change in energy yet but am hoping it does what it says it can. Has a good amount of NT Factor in it

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »