Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Aging with NT Factor, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Supplement w/a Bonus

Posted by Reviewer1434236 From Florida on Mar 08, 2012

I ordered this product because I've been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. It did indeed give me more energy than I had before. I wake up earlier and don't have to wait for my energy to kick in. But to my surprise, my hairstylist told me that my gray hair was growing in with dark pigment in the back of my head. I was happy with it before, but now I'm thrilled.

Awesome, Amazing. Extraordinary product.

Posted by Reviewer2348333 From Great Britain on Jul 19, 2011

I run a Clinic near Oxford, England. We treat all conditions related to central nervous system dysfunction - autism, M.E. MS, Fibromyalgia, Neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s etc. We use a very broad range of interventions, and I observe that many patients have fatigue as a debilitating side effect of the condition. In M.E-CFS and Fibromyalgia, the fatigue may even be the primary symptom. NT factor has blown my socks off. It has had independent trials performed showing real results in fatigue state illnesses - do a Nicholson google search. These studies are blinded and controlled and seem reliable. But it is my own results I want to report. We have seen some dramatic improvements in fatigue ratings and recovery from exertions. No cures - but for people who have long term chronic conditions, every improvement in quality of life counts. I would say it appears to making some real difference to mitochondrial function and probably even nerve myelination. I even suggest it offers some benefits with pain. I wish I know what was in this stuff – “Phospholipid complex” would mean a bunch of things like Phosphatidyl Choline, Phos serine etc. But there may be some proprietary process going on in how these lipids are stabilised. I don't know. I just know that it works a good amount of the time, where hundreds of other supplements bring no relief. It is also an energy which has no "side effects". Because it acts on the central energy producers - the mitochondria - it doesn't work via the HPA (hypothalamus-adrenal) axis the way so many energizers (ginseng, rhodiola etc) do. Therefore, there is close to zero chance of overstimulation or buzzyness. There are various NT formulations, but I certainly like this one best for any fatigue related states because of the additional (and hard to find) mitochondrial supports of fumarate etc. If you do get benefit for NT factor then also worth exploring Dr Patricia Kane’s work. She is the Queen of Phospholipid medicine, and there may be further ways you could improve your health my stabilizing cell membranes and protecting nerves. Good Luck. I just want to add a brief note: I mention my work and the beginning of this entry in confidence that this website is very largely international/USA. It is purely there to offer credibility to my review - I am assuming no one in the UK would see the review.

Helps mental alertness and healing

Posted by Reviewer2059578 From Massachusetts on Jul 04, 2010

I have noticed gains in alertness and in healing time with this product. Since taking this product, the blisters I get from practicing guitar go away much faster!

Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Aging with High Potency NT Factor

Posted by Reviewer2167095 From Australia on Sep 06, 2011

Good product.

Worth it.

Posted by Reviewer2444321 From Vermont on Sep 16, 2009

It makes a small difference in my energy levels but for me any speck is significant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »