Great Supplement w/a Bonus

Posted by Reviewer1434236 on Mar 08, 2012

I ordered this product because I've been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. It did indeed give me more energy than I had before. I wake up earlier and don't have to wait for my energy to kick in. But to my surprise, my hairstylist told me that my gray hair was growing in with dark pigment in the back of my head. I was happy with it before, but now I'm thrilled.

Awesome, Amazing. Extraordinary product.

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Jul 19, 2011

I run a Clinic near Oxford, England. We treat all conditions related to central nervous system dysfunction - autism, M.E. MS, Fibromyalgia, Neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s etc. We use a very broad range of interventions, and I observe that many patients have fatigue as a debilitating side effect of the condition. In M.E-CFS and Fibromyalgia, the fatigue may even be the primary symptom. NT factor has blown my socks off. It has had independent trials performed showing real results in fatigue state illnesses - do a Nicholson google search. These studies are blinded and controlled and seem reliable. But it is my own results I want to report. We have seen some dramatic improvements in fatigue ratings and recovery from exertions. No cures - but for people who have long term chronic conditions, every improvement in quality of life counts. I would say it appears to making some real difference to mitochondrial function and probably even nerve myelination. I even suggest it offers some benefits with pain. I wish I know what was in this stuff – “Phospholipid complex” would mean a bunch of things like Phosphatidyl Choline, Phos serine etc. But there may be some proprietary process going on in how these lipids are stabilised. I don't know. I just know that it works a good amount of the time, where hundreds of other supplements bring no relief. It is also an energy which has no "side effects". Because it acts on the central energy producers - the mitochondria - it doesn't work via the HPA (hypothalamus-adrenal) axis the way so many energizers (ginseng, rhodiola etc) do. Therefore, there is close to zero chance of overstimulation or buzzyness. There are various NT formulations, but I certainly like this one best for any fatigue related states because of the additional (and hard to find) mitochondrial supports of fumarate etc. If you do get benefit for NT factor then also worth exploring Dr Patricia Kane’s work. She is the Queen of Phospholipid medicine, and there may be further ways you could improve your health my stabilizing cell membranes and protecting nerves. Good Luck. I just want to add a brief note: I mention my work and the beginning of this entry in confidence that this website is very largely international/USA. It is purely there to offer credibility to my review - I am assuming no one in the UK would see the review.

NT Factor

Posted by Reviewer3213418 on Jun 04, 2013

Took this supplement for several years as it seemed to help chronic fatigue. Noticed a slight increase in energy. Then, tried taking it with coquinol (100 mg) and noticed a significant difference. Neither supplement worked that well on their own, but taken together with a meal seems to kick in metabolism.

Recover Energy

Posted by Reviewer3175391 on Jan 22, 2010

I think It's a good product to recover energy. After lyme disease in my case with nerve and brain damage.

Helps mental alertness and healing

Posted by Reviewer2059578 on Jul 04, 2010

I have noticed gains in alertness and in healing time with this product. Since taking this product, the blisters I get from practicing guitar go away much faster!

Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Aging with High Potency NT Factor

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Sep 06, 2011

Good product.

Worth it.

Posted by Reviewer2444321 on Sep 16, 2009

It makes a small difference in my energy levels but for me any speck is significant.

Greatest supplement

Posted by Reviewer1477710 on Apr 24, 2010

Great for energy!

This is a good product...

Posted by Reviewer1246418 on Dec 23, 2009

I truly believe that this product helps the mitochondria of your cells. I listen to Dr. Hoffman here in New York and he backs this product to. iHerb has the lowest price for this product that I have seen anywhere.

Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Aging with NT Factor, 120 Tablets

Posted by 5675938757147485856 on May 26, 2014

I am thru a half a bottle and I am not impressed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »