New To iHerb?

Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Curb, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

1 out of 5 based on 1 review

Not much curb from Healthy Curb

Posted by Reviewer1400808 on Apr 21, 2009

I at first ordered one bottle and used it as directed. I thought that maybe it allowed me to experience fewer feelings of hunger or what are the early signs of hunger. So I ordered another bottle to test it out further and see if there was some real curbing of my appetite with these pills. I am sorry to report that there was no substantive suppression of the hunger / appetite mechanism for me. I would have been willing to spend about $40 per month and use them regularly if I had been able to detect some at least small level of help in causing me to eat less. I would not recommend this product as a healthy way to curb one's appetite. There were no negative side effects of the pills and I do not think they caused me harm. If I could have rated it as "zero stars" I would have.