My favorite Cereal

Posted by Reviewer1034711 on Aug 29, 2011

I have enjoyed Hi Lo for many years it is lo in carbs and quite high in fiber. A good combo! Unfortunately my local stores do not carry it anymore. This web site was the answer. It arrived quickly and was just as I ordered.

Great product, great service!!!!

Posted by 4948924510350745476 on Apr 10, 2015

IHerb did a great job, everything smooth as silk. I love this cereal...very reasonable price as well...thank you IHerb.

Great nutritional profile but taste does not deliver

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Considerably cheaper but if you really want a nicer tasting cereal with comparable nutritional stats and don't mind paying a little bit more money, i would recommend you to purchase kashi golean original instead. That being said, this cereal ain't bad, just kinda tasteless. So you might need to pair it with flavoured milk to give it a flavour boost. Or if you're like me, how about pairing it with a protein shake to substitute for the milk? (=

Healthy cereal?? Why, YES!

Posted by 5659993574606515219 on Nov 17, 2014

The crunch of this cereal is AWESOME on its own. But almost immediately when I add it to my yogurt or milk, it loses its crunchiness. As compared to normal less healthy cereal, this cereal is not as sweet, but I love it because it's healthier! Only thing I do not like about will be the loss of crunchiness when any liquid or semi-liquid is added to it.

High protein

Posted by 5348590080724690825 on Feb 02, 2015

This cereal tastes reasonably good and has very high protein numbers.

很方便的早餐,也可以當做代餐使用

Posted by 4828525137395971311 on Nov 02, 2013

我一直在找蛋白質含量較高的早餐,總算找到這一個了,平常沒時間煮飯拿來替代一下也相當不錯,我很喜歡呢。

Hi Protein-Lo in Carbs

Posted by 5309459630468052157 on Sep 02, 2015

We love this cereal for the low carbs as compared to all other cereals. And you would think you are eating cornflakes.

Love It - Where Is it?

Posted by Reviewer1430113 on May 22, 2014

Perfect low-carb breakfast cereal, with unsweetened Almond Milk. But why is it always out of stock?

I LOVE THIS CEREAL!

Posted by Reviewer1575361 on Dec 09, 2011

Trader Joe's used to sell this cereal, then they stopped cold turkey. Then I found another store that sold it, but they stopped after a couple months. I did find it online, but the price was outrageous, until I happened upon iHerb. It's the best locarb cereal out there. I buy it in bulk to avoid shipping costs, and it's a great deal.

Very good!