10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nuun Hydration, Electrolyte-Enhanced Drink Tabs, Orange, 12 Tabs, (55 g)

Reviews 3-star

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer2763064 on Apr 05, 2012

Great value for money. Works well for my dizzy spells & helps get me through foggy gaps between meals. Also I feel a lot better faster drinking Nuun instead of just plain water when I wake up dehydrated in the morning. For me, I guess my issue may also be glucose-related, as I have since discovered a BIG difference between Nuun (sugar-free), and the brand Hydralite (contains glucose). I have found Hydralite much more longer-lasting and faster-acting relief from my dizziness and confusion and fogginess throughout the day. I have trialled adding some ordinary sugar to my Nuun drinks, which helps, but does not compare in efficacy or relief to Hydralite with glucose. I am grateful this product has helped me discover the solution to my dizziness.

not bad

Posted by Christen on Jun 24, 2014

I don't love the flavour, but cheaper than Hydralyte here in As and just as effective.

Nuun electrolyte drink

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

Excellent product, contains magnesium which I was looking for. Tastes nice