saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer1404194 on Aug 15, 2009

I've been a loyal consumer of this product for over a decade now. After taking prescribed antibiotics for a mild but persistant cold, my otherwise healthy immune system was nearly wiped out and me along with it. When I consulted my physician he directed me to stop taking the antibiotics but made no recommendation for my new symptoms, inability to eat or even drink water without rumbling and cramps in my stomach for days and extreme weakness consequently. I remembered a brochure for this product I glanced at before in a health food store. I couldn't remember the name of it or which store but after some persistant calling around this was eventually suggested and I had to have a friend drive me there to buy it. I bought the liquid form since I didn't think I could drink water with the pills or powder. Within fifteen minutes of the first dose I could eat a cup of soup without any side effects. I followed the prescibed dose but found my stomach unable to tolerate more than 1 pill a day. Even now I usually take it only when I'm feeling rundown, sick, or whenever I eat yogurt or dairy products and that helps my stomach digest everything and I've been healthy ever since. If I do get a cold, as long as I have a supply of this BOD strain, I'm on my feet again in no time.

Taken to help Candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I used this product for a couple of months alongside Super 8 probiotics. I developed candida after several strong courses of antibiotics and read that this BOD strain is beneficial for yeast problems. I found that it definitely helped my yeast problem. This strain does not colonise in the gut so it only lasts in your system as long as you are taking the product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

A unique product for health

Posted by Reviewer2602333 on Sep 13, 2009

I've been using Flora Balance for years. It soften's my stools and seems to do the job its suppose to do.

flora balance

Posted by Reviewer1970696 on Mar 04, 2009

I purchased a bottle from a different source and it was remarkable. I decided to purchase this product from you along with the acidophilus plus. These products did nothing at all. It was as if they were expired and not active. Something wasn't right. Very disatisfied.

Laterosporus Works

Posted by Reviewer2062998 on Dec 21, 2011

In 3 days already see changes. Start slowly if it's still very Candida. He did not colonize, travels only temporarily, paving the way for other probiotics (acidophilus and bifidus), then it must be used in conjunction with some more probiotic.