didnt work well for me

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Jan 13, 2016

it made me constipated

not sure..

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Mar 09, 2015

I don't think this product is as amazing as some people want you to believe (hence the companies website) Havent tested it long enough but not superimpressed..

Taken to help Candida

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

I used this product for a couple of months alongside Super 8 probiotics. I developed candida after several strong courses of antibiotics and read that this BOD strain is beneficial for yeast problems. I found that it definitely helped my yeast problem. This strain does not colonise in the gut so it only lasts in your system as long as you are taking the product. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5449662041589641504 on Jan 24, 2014

Excellent Product

Good probiotics (to be taken with Lactobacillus GG)

Posted by 5342421467929814951 on Jan 04, 2014

Immediately after taking this, I feel oxygen-like material entered my colon. I felt good. And my stool has the healthy color now.

GREAT PRO-BIOTIC FOR TRAVELLERS, BUT DO NOT SHIP WITH DHL IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the CANADA CUSTOMS and DHL i gave it 1 star. This pro-biotic is top quality at an affordable price. Dr Group sells the same strain for 8$ more. I really enjoy this one when traveling cause it does not need refrigeration! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney and then scan it in order to send it back to them, and on top of that, trust them with your credit card number. Then they will have you wait for up to 2 weeks for a detailed receipt. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

Bought this because it is soil-based.

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on May 30, 2012

I heard that's good for you. I take this along with acidopholis.

Flora Balance

Posted by Reviewer2475991 on Jan 16, 2012

Very good.

Effective for candida

Posted by Reviewer3267443 on Dec 21, 2011

I've taken lots of probiotics but this was the first time for this one. A nutritionist recommended it for candida and so far I'm pleased with the results.

Laterosporus Works

Posted by Reviewer2062998 on Dec 21, 2011

In 3 days already see changes. Start slowly if it's still very Candida. He did not colonize, travels only temporarily, paving the way for other probiotics (acidophilus and bifidus), then it must be used in conjunction with some more probiotic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »