New To iHerb?

O'Donnell Formulas, Flora Balance, The Ultimate Acidophilus, 350 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Flora balance...O'Donnell Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2741242 on Jan 24, 2011

I take this every morning and feel it definitely helps regulate me and keep things in balance.

acidophilus plus

Posted by Reviewer1970696 on Mar 04, 2009

I purchased this along with flora balance. It did nothing at all. My first experience with flora balance brought from another source was wonderful. This bottle did nothing at all, as if it were expired. Which I think was. Very dissatisfied.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2956163 on Mar 12, 2009

I have allergies to all molds, including yeast products (bread). I had previously experienced many years of problems with yeast growth, including my finger nails. Yes I sharply curtailed my consumption of yeast breads and I followed the instructions on the bottle, for first time users. I can say that for the past two years, my problems with yeast growth have been 99 - 100% eliminated. The 1% in question I attribute to the occasions when I cheat and eat bread. I expect to use Flora Balance for the rest of my life.

The Ultimate Acidophilus plus Bacillus Coagulans

Posted by Reviewer1408772 on Aug 17, 2008

Very effective for dysbiosis. Will order again.

Could Not Discern a Benefit

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 29, 2012

This may work for you, but I took two bottles worth of these and couldn't feel a benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »