July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

O.N.E, Coconut Water with a Splash of Mango, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Pure love

Posted by Reviewer2768292 on Nov 16, 2011

Love the taste and it makes me feel like I am on a beach. Not to mention the great "restore-effect" I get after a night out and need to balance my body the day after. Pure love for my body!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2955430 on Dec 26, 2011

I'm not really into flavored coconut water, but this is very refreshing and delicious!

Great Product to mix with Miracle Reds and Muscle Mile Powder

Posted by Reviewer2278428 on Jan 17, 2012

Not to sweet at all and my wife really likes me to use this to mix her Miracle Reds. I use the Original O.N.E. as that is awesome as well.

Excellent price

Posted by Reviewer1349450 on Jan 31, 2012

Super good price, love the hydrating effectf of coconut water, no so much a fan of the taste, these taste great.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2894034 on Feb 17, 2012

A splash of mango is just the right amount to add a little more flavour to the coconut water without killing the greatness of the coconut :-P Of all the coconut waters with added flavours this is my definite fav one! I LOVE IT! It might even be slightly better than the pure coconut :-)