good inhalant

Posted by Reviewer1718502 on Jan 24, 2016

it works for me and my family during winter

I like the smell, clears my nose and chest

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 28, 2015

I use this for everything. I find the smell comforting. I use it for insect bite, tummy aches, headaches and blocked nose.

karina

Posted by 5043693755203151361 on Jun 08, 2015

this is the best ever for all colds and sinusitis...got 3 weeks of bad Sinus infection,,and getting better by putting a little on my Nose,,and on Tissues to inhale..even in Bed got my Tissue with olbas over my Nose..plus sprinkling it on my Pillow to inhale while sleeping...been using it for Years..

great for athletes

Posted by 5761478303834737147 on Feb 02, 2015

my daughter is a long distance runner. just a few drops on the collar of her t-shirt helps maximize her breathing during runs.

아이가 코막혀서 잠 못 잘 때 좋아요.

Posted by 5675071565225777543 on Oct 11, 2014

아주 꽉 막혔을 땐 효과 없을지 모르겠지만 만4살아이 돌이후부터 코막혀서 잠 못 잘 때마다 사용해왔는데 여태 딱1번빼고 다 효과 있었어요. 코 막히면 이제 아이가 먼저 찾아요.^^

Soothing

Posted by izyannadzirah on Jun 02, 2014

It is slow in effect but does not sting the skin.

Really refreshing

Posted by 5178637037423812339 on Feb 13, 2014

I love this oil and will repurchase when I'm finished with this vile. I use this every night...a little dap under my nose...which sends me to a really refreshing sleep. Much better than using the famous "salve" that people typically use ;) I just want to emphasize that you can benefit from this each night (or day, when you need a quick refreshing jolt), and not only when you have a cold!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2471600 on Feb 02, 2014

This stuff is powerful. Do not get it near your eyes. And I mean do not get it ANYWHERE near your eyes. I put this on my temple once and had to keep my eyes closed for 1/2 hour. Nice to use on muscle pain. Good to use to refill the Olbas inhaler.

Very effective used on itches!

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Dec 11, 2013

Very soothing and fragrant scent which clears the breath. I also use this oil on itches due to mosquito bites and allergy. I apply it to small wounds as well, pressing some oil against the wound for a few minutes with cotton wool. Surprisingly, it doesn't sting and facilitates healing. It certainly worked after a number of applications where fungal cream failed on a small spot.

기침

Posted by Reviewer1591574 on Nov 25, 2013

기침이 심할때 가슴팍에 몇방울 떨궈서 마사지 해주면 호흡이 한결 좋아지네요 약간 향이 강한 듯 하지만 대개 마사지 오일들이랑 비슷한 듯해서 신경쓰일정도는 아닙니다