Olbas Therapeutic, Inhaler, 0.01 oz (285 mg)

Instant Bronchial Relief

Posted by Reviewer1616933 on Nov 04, 2006

I have used this for years and it has been the fastest to clear the nasal passages, and even open the lungs! I swear by this inhaler and hope the whole world knows about it!

GREAT INHALER

Posted by Reviewer1505593 on Nov 17, 2007

THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL INHALER EVERY MADE...LOVE IT!! KEEP THIS IN STOCK FOREVER.. SHIRLEY, TX

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3084788 on May 20, 2009

Powerful and convenient, I use it every night before sleep - with or without being congested - and it really helps me breathe better. Have bought no other brand for more than 15yrs - this is the best.

Very low potency but it works for end of flu congestion (not sure it would for a fully congested nose)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 19, 2012

I just received my inhaler. I'm sick with a very severe case of the flu. This has lost more than 50% of its potency since I last used one in the late 80's. I remember it used to go right to my brain and freeze it, nearly burning a hole into my nasal passages in the process. I can't believe it has any eucalyptus or menthol at all, I can't sense them and I'm not that clogged any longer. I've searched the expiry date with the little magnifying glass freebie iHerb provided us with a few months ago (thank you!!), and there isn't any. I swear this is such low potency it feels as if it's my old 80's one which sat in a drawer for all these years and is about ready to give up the ghost. Although I'm glad it's not piercing my skull via the inside of my nostrils, I really wish it had a bit more of a kick to it. Also wishing it were organic oils, I searched for one that was chemical-free but none available. Unless I was sent a near perished one, it still works but very faintly and I have to inhale very deeply. Glad to have it, it's better than nothing but need to re-inhale every few min.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2285533 on Jul 07, 2009

I have used other aromatherapy inhalers, and I like this one as well. I keep one in my purse and use it when I feel my nose getting stuffy, or even when I'm on the road, to clear my nose from all the exhaust fumes! I like using natural products, and especially ones like this that are made with essential oils.