Instant Bronchial Relief

Posted by Reviewer1616933 on Nov 04, 2006

I have used this for years and it has been the fastest to clear the nasal passages, and even open the lungs! I swear by this inhaler and hope the whole world knows about it!

GREAT INHALER

Posted by Reviewer1505593 on Nov 17, 2007

THIS IS THE BEST NATURAL INHALER EVERY MADE...LOVE IT!! KEEP THIS IN STOCK FOREVER.. SHIRLEY, TX

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3084788 on May 20, 2009

Powerful and convenient, I use it every night before sleep - with or without being congested - and it really helps me breathe better. Have bought no other brand for more than 15yrs - this is the best.

WAY better than Vicks !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 14, 2009

This stuff is awesome. It works better & lasts longer than Vicks.

Frisk Innhalator med mint-duft

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Ah, jeg elsker denne! Kjekk og ha når forkjølelsene kommer, og tette neser..

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on Nov 13, 2008

I have an OLBAS inhaler that I have had for over 25 years---It still works! I thought I might get a new one, just to see if it is still as good. It has saved me over the years when I thought I would suffocate from blocked nasal passages. I just place it near the nostril and try to pull in any of the OLBAS scent...and voila!--- I can breathe again. Highly reccomend that everyone have one in their medicine cabinet. Especially if it lasts as long as mine has!

Very low potency but it works for end of flu congestion (not sure it would for a fully congested nose)

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 19, 2012

I just received my inhaler. I'm sick with a very severe case of the flu. This has lost more than 50% of its potency since I last used one in the late 80's. I remember it used to go right to my brain and freeze it, nearly burning a hole into my nasal passages in the process. I can't believe it has any eucalyptus or menthol at all, I can't sense them and I'm not that clogged any longer. I've searched the expiry date with the little magnifying glass freebie iHerb provided us with a few months ago (thank you!!), and there isn't any. I swear this is such low potency it feels as if it's my old 80's one which sat in a drawer for all these years and is about ready to give up the ghost. Although I'm glad it's not piercing my skull via the inside of my nostrils, I really wish it had a bit more of a kick to it. Also wishing it were organic oils, I searched for one that was chemical-free but none available. Unless I was sent a near perished one, it still works but very faintly and I have to inhale very deeply. Glad to have it, it's better than nothing but need to re-inhale every few min.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

I've wanted this for so long. I was glad to see iherb carried this brand. I like everything Olbas makes. It clears my nose up instantly!

Olbas Therapeutic, Aromatherapy Inhaler, 0.01 oz

Posted by Reviewer3215899 on Feb 15, 2009

This stuff is amazing. It will clear your sinus's like nothing else we have ever tried. If you have never tried it and you are on the fence. Leap right on over. It is worth 10 times what you would pay.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3328987 on May 07, 2010

Helped me endure seasonal allergies. The best part is that it's all natural. No medicine. No side effects. Love the refreshing and soothing vapors.