Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on May 17, 2010

As many reviewers have stated, this tastes good and works well. Coughs come in all shapes and sizes and iHerb stocks a lot of excellent products that are worth a try.* But a common problem is that the products ease the cough for an hour or two but then it comes back. But the recommended dose is usually three times a day, so you either have to ignore the instructions and take 3 or 4 times what's recommended, or just put up with the cough for hours at a time. The thing that I like best about Olbas Cough Syrup is that they recommend taking it every two hours, which means that you can do what you actually need to do to keep a cough in check without worrying about overdosing. * A couple you might want to try if Olbas Cough Syrup doesn't work out: Planetary Herbals Mullein Lung Complex; Himalaya USA Koflet

Olbas Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1360388 on Apr 12, 2010

I purchase this product for my mother who is 80 years old and loves it. As soon as she is out she lets asks me to re order. She says it really clears her throat and chest and helps to relieve any congestion. It also seems to prevent other issues from starting!

Did not help cough

Posted by Reviewer2613505 on Jan 21, 2010

I ordered Olbas Therapeutic Cough Syrup to treat a persistent cough. After reading all the reviews for this product I hoped that it may help in my case. Unfortunately it did not (that is why I rated this product with one star only). It is very possible though that in other cases this product may help.

Olbas Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Apr 06, 2008

THIS REALLY WORKS. NO CHEMICALS TO WORRY ABOUT. THE TASTE IS A BIT STRONG BUT MY SON EVEN TOLERATES IT. RECOMMEND HIGHLY.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3033633 on Dec 16, 2009

I love this. wouldn't go so far as to say I look forward to having a cough, but close....

good

Posted by 4801320057420742624 on Aug 05, 2014

good

Great for bronchitis and asthma

Posted by Reviewer2688617 on Jun 19, 2008

very soothing and helpful when my asthma asks up.

喉アメ同様、よく効きます

Posted by Reviewer2873015 on May 21, 2013

夜中に咳が出て苦しい時もこれを飲むと不思議と止まります。こちらも常備したいお薬ですね。

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Jul 27, 2010

Tastes OK and is a good cough suppressor. We love it.

Olbas cough syrup

Posted by Reviewer2465518 on Jun 20, 2009

Very good product. I like to take even when I sometimes have a dry throat. Not for use with infants.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »