Olbas Oil

Posted by Reviewer2221895 on Oct 11, 2008

This is my miracle solution for coughs and colds. Put a few drops on a tissue or washcloth and place under sheet or pillowcase, and coughs will stop! Couldn't do without it, especially now that cold medicine is not allowed for children under 4, but works for all ages, me included.

I can breathe!

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on Jan 08, 2009

A few drops on a handkerchief (careful not to get any close to your eyes), REALLY helps you breathe!!! Non toxic and wonderful!

olbas oil

Posted by Reviewer3271169 on Dec 01, 2010

My husband likes it very much.

Works great for colds and soar muscles

Posted by Reviewer1837680 on Mar 16, 2011

Olbas has got to be the best of its product type on the market. It unclogs a stuffy nose, clears and sooths sinuses, and is great mixed with a carrier to rub on sore muscles and achy joints.

very good

Posted by Scilla2009 on Mar 12, 2012

I put a few drops on my pillow and sleep is deep and calm. I love the smell and I add in the aroma lamp.

super!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2366080 on Jun 29, 2012

This is a great product for my nose .I love the smell and it helps to keep my nose healthy!

I advise all

Posted by Reviewer2328332 on Dec 13, 2012

oil helps with nasal congestion, headaches, as well aromatherapy in the bath, inhalation. it is the product that should be in every. Reminds pharmacy facility in Russia "BREATHE"

Wonderful for back & sinuses

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Feb 16, 2013

We use it on our backs it feels so so good!! A friend of mine has serious sinus problems and she likes it a lot. It helps to clear sinuses. Even using on the back it feels so good to clear sinuses. Love it. Will order more.

The Nose Knows

Posted by Reviewer1475435 on Jul 14, 2007

This is a great product for my nose to my toes. I suffer with sinus/allergies/headaces and this product really helps.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2893786 on May 06, 2008

from bug bites to sinus problems this works great

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »