This is the best soap in the world

Posted by Reviewer2181966 on Jul 20, 2015

I have very oily skin so have to wash once or twice a day. Most soaps irritated my skin because of the frequent washing, and caused excema. I started trying natural soaps and found them much better without all the chemicals. But some cause major stinging of the eyes if it gets in there. This soap does not sting the eyes, it washes really well, it does not have any nasties that irritate my skin. It doesn't smell bad in any way, and does not have a strong fragrence. It is all natural, from olives. And it is not expensive. Perfect. I absolutely love this soap. It is the only one that I buy and I expect to use it for life.

Posted by 5042144961880233908 on Feb 24, 2015

Leaves skin clean and SOFT! I will never go back to shower gel....

Nice

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 16, 2014

I have been using Kiss my face Olive oil soap but decided to use a different product this time. I did find this soap provides good enough mositurizer and feeling of being clean, but may be I am biased, I will probably still go with the other brand.

Very smooth

Posted by Vilacha on Jul 11, 2014

Very smooth, leaves your skin soft. I like it.

Great for my skin

Posted by 5541617257795472122 on Feb 03, 2013

I love it. Very few ingredients. Natural fragrance. I would buy it again and again.

Nice Olive Bar

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Sort of settled on an agreement with my husband to buy Kiss Your Face olive bars, but I did like this one. I see come complaints about natural bars not lathering well, but just to throw out there it is usually a chemical called SLS that causes the lather and natural soaps stay away from the chemical. I don't need my soap to lather like crazy, just clean.

Does not clog pores

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

It does not clog pores like some other soap, olive oil has squalene, which is part of natural skin chemicals, it leaves skin soft. Don't leave it in water for a long time, it absorbs water fast and lose shape.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1838491 on Dec 08, 2010

I've used olive oil soap before. This one is as I expected. Only it's too easily softened with moisture, and makes it wasteful. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

Olivella - really great soap

Posted by Reviewer1456758 on Jun 14, 2010

The Olivella soap is rich and moisturing, as expected, and has a pleasant fragrance. Well packaged and quite speedy international delivery to Oz. Very pleased with purchase, thank you.

Best olive soap!

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Mar 18, 2010

Cleanses well, and leaves you skin very clean, but really soft!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »