Nice Olive Bar

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Sort of settled on an agreement with my husband to buy Kiss Your Face olive bars, but I did like this one. I see come complaints about natural bars not lathering well, but just to throw out there it is usually a chemical called SLS that causes the lather and natural soaps stay away from the chemical. I don't need my soap to lather like crazy, just clean.

Doest not lather very well

Posted by Reviewer2507624 on May 08, 2008

This soap seems to be of good quality, but it does not lather very well.

Posted by 5042144961880233908 on Feb 24, 2015

Leaves skin clean and SOFT! I will never go back to shower gel....

This is the best soap in the world

Posted by Reviewer2181966 on Jul 20, 2015

I have very oily skin so have to wash once or twice a day. Most soaps irritated my skin because of the frequent washing, and caused excema. I started trying natural soaps and found them much better without all the chemicals. But some cause major stinging of the eyes if it gets in there. This soap does not sting the eyes, it washes really well, it does not have any nasties that irritate my skin. It doesn't smell bad in any way, and does not have a strong fragrence. It is all natural, from olives. And it is not expensive. Perfect. I absolutely love this soap. It is the only one that I buy and I expect to use it for life.

Does not clog pores

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 10, 2012

It does not clog pores like some other soap, olive oil has squalene, which is part of natural skin chemicals, it leaves skin soft. Don't leave it in water for a long time, it absorbs water fast and lose shape.

Great for my skin

Posted by 5541617257795472122 on Feb 03, 2013

I love it. Very few ingredients. Natural fragrance. I would buy it again and again.

Very smooth

Posted by Vilacha on Jul 11, 2014

Very smooth, leaves your skin soft. I like it.

great soap

Posted by Reviewer1390103 on Feb 28, 2009

helped me with my dry skin

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1593568 on Apr 10, 2009

Very nice - the scent is wonderful

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer3330139 on Apr 24, 2009

Love this soap - it's my very favorite! Gentle, long lasting with a wonderful fragrance.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »