Muilas

Posted by Reviewer3133051 on Sep 07, 2012

Naudoju jau dvi savaites ir veidui, ir kunui, nesausina odos, nesukelia alergijos, nebereikia jokiu valikliu makiazui :), t.y. puiku- taupu ir naudinga.

Leaves skin super soft for hours; very moisturizing, non-lather type soap

Posted by PurplePegasus on Aug 27, 2009

I love this soap! First off I have MCS so it's very important that it is unscented & fragrance-free. The inside of the container did have a scent but not on the soap. Next, this soap is a beautiful khaki color. It leaves my skin super soft. I've had oily skin since my teens and a few years ago developed dry skin on top of the oiliness (I guess this is what they call combination?) Anyway since the first time I used this soap I noticed my skin is a lot less prone to dryness. The softness lingers for hours afterwards. This soap does not lather much. On the downside: I have a soap holder that is aerated at the bottom and the soap still gets all funky (melting faster) at the bottom. So far I've only tried it on my face, hands & arms. I will try it in the shower but it might melt too quickly for that. But that's ok, at this price it's perfect and I love its antioxidants as advertised on the label (see product details tab). I hope they never discontinue it. I wish they would not make a scented one so I wouldn't have to be anxious about fragrance cross-contamination but otherwise I really love this soap! The box makes a nice collectible too.

five stars

Posted by Reviewer2215567 on Jun 16, 2010

great soap-i'm buying more for my whole family --grandkids and all-natural is it-no more itching after I bath -please keep selling this

Olivella, Face & Body Bar, Fragrance Free, 3.52 oz (100 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 29, 2013

Very few ingredients and its good, soap should be natural, not harsh, chemic or strongly perfumed stuff!

Amazing soap

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

This soap is probably the most natural I have used. It smells amazing (unlike other olive oil soaps that smelled a bit artificial) and it lathers well (though keep in mind that it is natural so it won't lather like regular soap). It leaves my skin clean, slightly moisturized and my senses happy. I recommend this soap above all others.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Jun 16, 2012

I have use this soap for months, and I can recommend it to anyone with allergies. Great soap with no allergic reactions.

the best

Posted by 5650395740733289552 on Mar 14, 2014

i use this soap and for the face and for the body- very good quality

mrs

Posted by 4738224014047271583 on Jun 19, 2014

I love this soap-it is pure and has made a big difference in my skin-soft- Also my grandchildren have very sensitive skin and this is all we use.

best

Posted by berbeq77 on Aug 22, 2014

best

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer1039777 on Nov 09, 2012

I simply cannot rave enough about this soap. It is completely natural and without preservatives that leaves your skin feeling luxuriously soft yet still clean. I apply less body lotion after my shower as this soap does not dry out my skin. It is an amazing, well formulated product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »