Olivella, Face & Body Bar, Lavender, 5.29 oz (150 g)

very soft and smooth

Posted by Natalie on Oct 01, 2012

very good for the skin for face and body it smells like all the products with olive oil. i will buy some more of olivella. i like this product

That smell... Yes, it's good

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

This has a decent olive oil/lavender scent. The odd thing is that it's quite slippery but not particularly sudsy. Nevertheless I like it, it foams veryy well, smells awfully nice, the price and quality of the product is very acceptable. Yes you can feel good with it, yes you can use as a shampoo and body gel, yes you can do that. And you should. Yeah!!!

Lovely scent.

Posted by Mustard on Jun 19, 2014

Really like it. But you have to make sure to keep the bar dry after you use it, otherwise it will become a mess.

Gorgeous soap, I'm ordering four more, a couple for me, a couple for friends

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Apr 18, 2015

You can tell this comes from Europe because of the quality of the fragrance. The scent reminds me of Roger & Gallet Savon Lavande Royal, only this soap is not nearly as expensive and is made from olive oil, which is more moisturizing. There are very few ingredients in this soap, which is a big plus; it seems quite simple and pure--in a good way. I am 60 years old and I feel quite comfortable using this on my face as well as my body. At my age, I don't want anything drying out my skin. In general, I use a dedicated face cleanser, but in a pinch, when I'm in the shower, it's convenient to be able to use this olive bar soap as an all-purpose soap. It's important to keep this soap on a soap dish that will keep it dry between uses. This is true of all olive oil soaps, such as Kiss My Face, which is also good, but not as fragrant. Olive oil-based soaps are also more sustainable than non-sustainable palm oil soaps, as non-sustainable palm oil comes from plantations that have replaced rainforests that were home to native species, such as orangutan, Sumatran tigers, Sumatran rhinos, Proboscis monkeys, not to mention indigenous peoples, such as the Penan tribe of Malaysian Borneo. So if you value wildlife and respect indigenous rights, look for products made without palm oil or that use certified sustainable palm oil, such as the South of France brand.