Real taste

Posted by Reviewer2674984 on Sep 17, 2011

Good tasting and creamy.

Beef Protein

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 09, 2011

Seems like good quality. And super for the carnivores on a dairy-free diet. I haven't tasted beef protein before (apart from in beef obviously) but I like the chocolate flavor. It isn't too sweet and it's quite salty actually. I mix it with some cocoa and a little extra sweetener and coconut milk to make a delicious cup of dairy-free hot chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1047861 on Aug 04, 2011

very happy with the product

Tastes OK

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jun 29, 2011

You really can't tell it's a beef product. The stevia taste is quite prominent but doesn't bother me. Product doesn't dissolve well in fluids. It's quite expensive. I hope it'll come in vanilla taste as well.

Posted by Reviewer1149496 on Jun 11, 2011

excelent taste and quality

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2354931 on May 27, 2011

I love this lowfat/carb ..good taste .. mixes ok in shaker bottle ... better in blender. But I love it with a lil ice and skim milk!

Really good taste. Feel great.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 01, 2010

I can't believe how good tasting this protein powder is! If it weren't for the other reviews on this product here and other websites, I would never have had the nerve to try this. It mixed well enough for me in my shake cup with water. I added a couple extra drops of stevia just in case I didn't like something in the taste. So I feel more confident that this is a safe food since it's now three days after trying this once and in fact feel great. I'm somewhat allergic to chocolate so I can't plan to have it every day. Olympian Labs Inc., PLEASE MAKE THIS IN VANILLA!

Great product - Tastes like a milkshake

Posted by Reviewer1670125 on Jun 09, 2010

As Andrea noted, this really works best mixed in a blender. I add some coconut kefir, along with almond milk and some ice. Also, taste fantastic with some added raspberries. When mixed in a blender, it has the taste of a milkshake - a real treat!

Excellent Taste

Posted by Reviewer2836613 on Jun 08, 2010

I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.

mary