Love it

Posted by Reviewer2221903 on Mar 04, 2010

Enough satisfying protein, love the taste! I would have gave it 5 star but personally you only get 2 weeks worth's and its kinda pricey. Wish they had it in a larger size.

Beef Protein Powder is a Score!

Posted by Reviewer2247103 on Jul 23, 2012

Taste not bad, not great, but I'd trade some taste any day for a clean product like this -- no added sugars or sugar alcohols (which just cause GI problems for many, including me), no extra junk! If you add a bit of extra raw cocoa powder and a few frozen raspberries, it's really quite good (I blend with unsweetened coconut milk by So Delicious, which I get at Whole Foods, but I've seen it elsewhere by the cold almond milk). As others have said, best texture if you use a blender. I think people generally expect too much in the taste of these types of products - if they offer what you're looking for in nutrition and agree with your system without being offensive in taste AND they don't include a bunch of questionable ingredients, then it's a score as far as I'm concerned.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 25, 2012

This is a good one! Can be used for making fluffy food.

4 star

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Nov 12, 2014

Very good protein plus hormone free. However the fact that it isn't isolated, makes it harder to mix

mary

Posted by Reviewer3309545 on Mar 06, 2010

very good

Tastes OK

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Jun 29, 2011

You really can't tell it's a beef product. The stevia taste is quite prominent but doesn't bother me. Product doesn't dissolve well in fluids. It's quite expensive. I hope it'll come in vanilla taste as well.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3174354 on Oct 25, 2011

Good product but will be great to have more flavor choice.