glad to find this

Posted by Reviewer2245898 on Dec 09, 2010

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

simple

Posted by truevitality on Jul 20, 2013

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3027564 on Jul 12, 2011

Good Product.

Cheap, possibly effective but not as good as alternative.

Posted by bodybuilder on Jul 20, 2012

I started taking 3,6,17-Androstenetrione about a year ago and it worked perfectly... Manboobs decreased in size dramatically within a month... I thought i'd switch and try something cheapr.. manboobs doubled in size after about a week so I switched back... It might work on blocking some estrogen but just not as effective as the "MORE EXPENSIVE" alternative...

I guess it helps

Posted by Torya86 on Jun 12, 2014

I have acne. And i thought I would give it a try. I guess it does help. As I do have less acne, at least it seems so. It smells little weird at the beginning. But I kinda got used to it.

Yuk Taste

Posted by Reviewer3023221 on Nov 02, 2015

These are the foulest tasting capsule I've ever had in 50 years of taking supplements.

Broke out in hives and welts

Posted by Reviewer2672084 on Jun 24, 2015

I had to get medical help for the all over rash this product caused. My eyes got swollen and I had the rash for 24 hrs and saw it was not improving. Scary feeling. Benadryl did not work. Steroid shot helped some.

They changed them

Posted by 5101134083902503657 on May 13, 2016

I spent few bottles of this DIM and it worked wonders but then they changed the pills (I am not sure how as the ingredients stated are the same, they just look and smell a bit different) and after that, all the symptoms came back and they stopped working.

May have helped

Posted by Reviewer2604026 on Oct 19, 2010

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2418386 on Nov 09, 2009

I like this product, it seems to help in keeping me healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »