Olympian Labs Inc., DIM, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

The most powerful supplement to combat estrogen dominance!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009

IT WORKS!!! Finally discovered the supplement that is taking away the extreme exhaustion and chronic fatigue I've suffered from for 2 decades because of undiagnosed estrogen dominance. One pill and I feel the difference. Major relief in 15-20 minutes but it acts super-fast! I'm thrilled with this. I also take pregnenolone and maca with occasional progesterone cream but out of the 4, this is the cadillac of estrogen nukers! Unfortunately because I take 4 per day I ran out during Memorial Day and had to order at my local store: they didn't have this so I bought another brand that's double the money and half as potent. This is the best bar none! I don't need to try other brands. Please NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS!

excellent for peri-menopause and estrogen dominance

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 02, 2012

I use this in conjunction with Thorne calcium d-glucarate to help my body process excess estrogen and excrete it. These two supplements together have eliminated my symptoms of hot flashes, night sweats, weepiness, and bloating.

Excellent quality

Posted by 5712660125386490436 on Aug 11, 2014

I used this product as part of an estrogen detox. Within the first 7 days I went down over a dress size in my thighs, an area where large skin folds indicate high estrogen levels in people. This product did exactly what it was supposed to do, it was easy to take and I felt fine whilst doing my detox. I will come back to this product next time I do a detox! Thanks

This didn't help me

Posted by Reviewer1423498 on Jul 06, 2011

It actually made the random hairs on my face worse. It could be because my hormones are just that messed up. I'll try it again after taking calcium d glucarate, with which I seem to be having better luck.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Oct 12, 2011

This product caused me serious liver problems, be careful with dosage.