good

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Jun 13, 2012

I like these vitamins. They don't irritate my stomach and they have lots of iron and a good source of b12. I like that its methyl b12 and not the cheaper less absorbable cyanocobalmin. Large dose of folic acid too.

Great prenatal

Posted by Reviewer2852031 on Mar 01, 2011

This has done a great job and is everything it promised to be. I don't love the taste initially but don't burp it or get sick from it.

I am satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2522453 on Sep 07, 2011

I am satisfied, and I hope my baby, too. But I suppose that I will be able to evaluate the product better in a longer term view.

Great prenatal!

Posted by Reviewer1586738 on Sep 19, 2011

This prenatal has 5 MG of folic acid which I need for my MTHFR. Before I was taking 6-8 prenatals a day PLUS 3 1mg folic acid pills a day. With this prenatal I only need to take 2 a day!

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

Very good for expectant mothers.

A good mixture of vitamins

Posted by 5152547724143556303 on Mar 29, 2013

This multi-vit seems to be a good all rounder, except of it's lack of calcium which they explained in their write-up. My gynae didn't want me to take Vitamin A at all, even if it's from beta-cartone, which most other prenatal multi-vit contains. I'm glad I found this that does not include Vit A. I do not like the smell & taste though. I drink soya milk to swallow the pills to mask the taste.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer2537060 on Aug 04, 2010

it is little more work to have it twice a day. but in the content its good multivitamin combination.