Not 1000mg each!

Posted by Reviewer2379291 on Apr 01, 2009

Misleading labelling! Only 500mg each. (Two per serving)

1000mg

Posted by TedBare on May 28, 2011

should say clearly 1000mg per serving in the add not just 1000mg. Makes people think they are getting 1000mg per gel. I was taken in once and will not be buying this brand again due to deceptive advertising. The gels are actually 500mg and should be labelled clearly as such.

Terrible capsules - hardly any oil

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Apr 23, 2009

I was very disappointed with this product and will not buy it again. The capsules are stiff. Makes me wonder what they would do if I swallowed them (I chew all my gel caps - my doctor says that gelatin is not good for your intestines). There is hardly any oil in these capsules. So, I will definitely switch to another brand. Don't waste your money nor your time on Olympian Labs. Steven, Roseville CA

olympian krill

Posted by Reviewer1544759 on Oct 08, 2008

the worst oils i have ever ordered. the bottle stinks, the pills stink. i have not been able to take any of them. the 2nd bottle was just as bad, i think they were overheated in shipping. i still need krill but will not be able to order from you as they are overheating in warehouse or shipping.

Softgel broken

Posted by Reviewer2876575 on Jan 27, 2011

One of the softgels was broken, and the content had leaked. The rest of the softgels were covered with smelly redish oil. We also counted the number of softgels. There were only 57.

Quality of softgels has dropped

Posted by Reviewer1744153 on Oct 06, 2010

The last 3 or 4 bottles I've received have had leaking or broken softgels. This has allowed krill oil to leak and create a smelly, gummy mess. Guess I'll have to find another source.

Olympic Labs Inc. 1000mg Drill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2088171 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered, what I thought was ONLY Krill Oil. After receiving my bottle I read the front label, which was rather deceiving once I read the entire label on the back and sides of the bottle. There is NO statement regarding the toxins or mercury levels as shown on this site and that my particular bottle ALSO has TUNA as a source of 'Fish oil concentrate'...once again, NOT described on this site's label. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this 'hype' of advertising! I have always trusted this site and it's reputation. The bottle that I had received should read: Krill Oil/Fish oil MIX. For the future I would suggest that you provide ALL parts of the label, not just the parts that will sell a product. Buyer, beware, 'nuff said. Aloha, Keoni

Deception PLUS

Posted by Reviewer1432293 on May 01, 2012

How can you like a product that clearly advertises the strength as 1000mg and when and ONLY when you read the label VERY carefully, do you realise that the product is only 500mg PER CAPSULE. GREAT on deception, POOR on morals. I won't be buying it again.

Messy

Posted by Reviewer2158270 on Dec 05, 2010

Opened the bottle and several had leaked all over everything inside.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2227920 on Apr 16, 2012

I am still trialling this product, so at present cannot give a rating or review, have been taking it for several weeks now, but cannot estimate any difference. Perhaps it takes a while to kick in. Will see.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »