Great Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Feb 28, 2010

Good for those who don't like the taste of fish oil. Personally, I have gone back to liquid fish oil due to cost.

Like the product

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Jun 10, 2010

Easy to take, no fishy taste.

It's actually 500mg

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010

The name is misleading, it is 1000mg per serving size which is two capsules. Serving size is relative and depends on individual needs, so to not quote mg per capsule is rather bad show. Otherwise it's a good product, but the Jarrow one is cheaper (same strength). This one doesn't have fish oil in it though which is a plus I guess.

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771109 on Mar 07, 2011

I live in Australia and the goods arrived about 4 days after I placed the order. The caps are small and easy to swallow. There are only 60 in the jar which means i have to order again soon so that's the only reason for 4 stars not 5.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2874624 on Nov 16, 2011

Good product

Krill is supposed to be the best bio-available omega3

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Feb 13, 2012

My wife loves this dose and easy to swallow pill. I still use the Nordic Naturals fish oil mostly - unless I am in a rush, then I'll pop one of these little guys.

damaged capsules

Posted by 5407370872132160433 on Apr 08, 2016

Happy with the product but every bottle we open always has a couple of capsules that are damaged and I have to wipe all the other capsules and clean bottle because of the smell.