GREAT VALUE

Posted by 4877434617159959640 on Mar 22, 2015

My husband loves this stuff!

Great product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.

Easy to mix

Posted by Reviewer1671003 on Jun 28, 2012

Great taste

This stuff is worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on May 22, 2012

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Tasty And Easy To Use

Posted by Reviewer2474359 on Feb 23, 2012

I had been been controlling my meat intake and weight using dairy based whey protein powder. After watching the movie "Forks Over Knives", I decided to move to a 100% vegetarian diet and switched to Olympian Labs Pea Protein as a make up protein source. It's 90% protein content allows me to keep the volume added to a minimum and the cost reasonable. I enjoy it as an addition to a blended fresh vegetable drink. The vanilla flavor is unobtrusive and the powder blends well, with no gritty taste to it. I had noticed this grittiness when using some rice based products. So far I am very happy with this product and have no reservations in recommending it to others.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 18, 2012

this pea protein powder has a nice sweet flavour of vanilla. I use it in my fruit and berry smoothies every morning and I've already ordered another box. Recommended!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 30, 2012

We like the texture of this. It's got a lot more protein than other powders. I usually do brown rice and thought I would try something different.

Great Taste