Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)

great

Posted by Reviewer1190904 From Texas on Oct 18, 2010

Not the best testing thing in the world.. but definately great in a smoothie. I am a vegan and this helps me get some extra protein in for weight training.

Olympian Labs Inc., Pea Protein, 2 lbs 3.2 oz (1000g)

Posted by Reviewer1243295 From California on Feb 14, 2009

I have been using an egg white protein and I wanted another type of protein to rotate with, so I tried this pea protein. I was very satisfied with it. It is very high in grams of protein per scoop and easy to digest. I am allergic to dairy, so can't use whey protein, so this is a good alternative for me.

Great alternative to soy and whey protein powders!

Posted by Reviewer3008386 From California on Mar 30, 2009

range. Both soy and whey protein powders make me wheeze. This product seems to be hypoallergenic and packs a punch; 25g protein per scoop. This one is a keeper!

Tasty And Easy To Use

Posted by Reviewer2474359 From Canada on Feb 23, 2012

I had been been controlling my meat intake and weight using dairy based whey protein powder. After watching the movie "Forks Over Knives", I decided to move to a 100% vegetarian diet and switched to Olympian Labs Pea Protein as a make up protein source. It's 90% protein content allows me to keep the volume added to a minimum and the cost reasonable. I enjoy it as an addition to a blended fresh vegetable drink. The vanilla flavor is unobtrusive and the powder blends well, with no gritty taste to it. I had noticed this grittiness when using some rice based products. So far I am very happy with this product and have no reservations in recommending it to others.

Great product

Posted by MandyEm From Canada on Feb 01, 2013

tastes pretty good too. I love that it has a low glycemic index and pretty decent ingredients. A bit gritty if you don't mix it too well.