This stuff is worth the price!

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on May 22, 2012

Oh my gosh, this stuff is so good. I also bought a NOW brand pea protein in the same order to compare since the NOW brand cost less. I had tried a sample of the Olympian Labs and am so glad I gave a full bottle a trial. I work out and have cleaned up my diet considerably in the last year to only ingest the highest vibration foods for my muscles and body systems. This is great tasting and feels so good in my body. VERY high vibration. And I love that there is no soy besides!

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Oct 27, 2009

This is tasty. Although they don't need the stevia, the vanilla is enough sweetener. A good protein source for smoothies, although a bit on the sweet side.

Tastes Great

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

This is the only protein I've taken that doesn't make me gag. I usually drink protein shakes (especially rice) while holding my breath, but this tastes good, though a bit too sweet. I now mix it with rice protein and that seems to work well for me.

healthiest protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

Its all I'm buying from now on!!! Lots of protein, less sugar, tastes great!!!Love the results!

Great quality and service

Posted by Reviewer1113798 on Apr 14, 2009

I am very happy with this product, it's an excellent value. The order was pulled and shipped promptly and arrived even earlier than I would have expected.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1367739 on Jul 23, 2009

I love the pea protein!! Bought it from a naturapath at a very high price. I use rice milk put some liquid vitamin D in it and a handful of fruit and ice and I have 3-4 a day.This is pretty much what I have for meals plus a green salad..I love the taste and the fact that I keep it down..Wonderful product and very fast shipping.Thank You.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 30, 2012

We like the texture of this. It's got a lot more protein than other powders. I usually do brown rice and thought I would try something different.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1828975 on Oct 16, 2011

This is my absolute favorite protein powder right now. Love it in Green Smoothies!