July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy, Pea Protein, Rich Chocolate, 1 lb 10 oz (740 g)

Reviews 2-star

Taste is bad..

Posted by Reviewer1502771 on Jul 02, 2013

I have tried a few pea proteins and I keep going back to Thorne Research Chocolate. That is the best. This one is bad compared to that one. Will be going back to the Thorne.

Changed the formula; ruined the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1613097 on Oct 14, 2013

Until recently, Olympian Labs sold an outstanding chocolate pea protein powder. The last time I went to buy it, I couldn't find the same package. I hoped that this would be the same product, but it isn't at all. The old one tasted just great. This one is awful. I'm using a half measure and mixing in a half measure of another protein I have, and doctoring it with extra cocoa powder until I can finish the package, and then I'll have to start searching all over again for something else. What a disappointment!