a good drink

Posted by Reviewer1861758 on Feb 14, 2011

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

As Expected

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Feb 14, 2011

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

Tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Sep 23, 2010

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer1979807 on Mar 10, 2009

It mixes very well but the taste could use improving. Difficult to drink straight,I throw in a Cliff bar for every two scoops or use it as a milk substitute for smoothies.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer2279036 on Mar 12, 2009

I thought that this product would make my vegetarian diet have complete protein when eaten with rice protein powder. Instead, I have eaten the pea protein powder for three days and for three days I have had gas, constipation and indigestion. I take digestive enzymes for protein and they didn't help. The fourth day I skipped the pea protein and had none of the problems that I experienced on the days when I ate it.