Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer2279036 From New Mexico on Mar 12, 2009

I thought that this product would make my vegetarian diet have complete protein when eaten with rice protein powder. Instead, I have eaten the pea protein powder for three days and for three days I have had gas, constipation and indigestion. I take digestive enzymes for protein and they didn't help. The fourth day I skipped the pea protein and had none of the problems that I experienced on the days when I ate it.

Pea protein

Posted by Reviewer1362314 From California on Jan 21, 2010

It is getting better because it is not too sweet

Tastes like Peas!

Posted by Reviewer2917570 From Arizona on Sep 19, 2008

Great source of protein, however I couldn't adjust to the taste... it tastes like vanilla peas!

tastes a little artificial.

Posted by Reviewer2883518 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 09, 2012

This protein powder tastes ok, but the vanilla flavouring is a little too strong and artificial tasting for me. I added this powder to cakes which came out tasting terrible. That said, it does contain a good amount of protein and does the job, but just don't try baking with this stuff.

good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2809994 From Pennsylvania on Jan 15, 2012

My body seems to utilze the protein in this product well, but i don't like the taste of the pea when mixed in w/ other stuff in my smoothies, not very neutral compared to whey powders.