Don't use a full scoop!

Posted by 5170866736734316654 on Jan 01, 2016

Your suppose to get 20 servings out of this tub , as I'm nearing the finish of my tub I have a suspension that I was not getting 20 servings.. Serving size 38g but on weighing my scoop it was more like 46g so hence why my tub got used up so quickly! However I do like it and it's not sweet at all which I love. I would buy again

Overwhelming pea flavor

Posted by Reviewer2095124 on Sep 10, 2010

I am a recent convent to vegetarianism and I am looking for a protein supplement with no whey in it. I tried the pea formula and just could not get past the overwhelming pea flavor. I tried mixing it with almond milk, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup strawberries and still could not stand it. It did however mix smoothly and easily and was not at all gritty so if you like peas this may be for you.

I wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1196964 on Jul 28, 2010

It's been very hard for me to find a gluten free protien drink that I like, and this again, is not a good one. I keep going back to the expensive ones, but they taste way better! I'm sure this would maybe taste good mixed into some sort of smoothie or ice cream drink though, but not good to just mix with water and drink.

Not good at all

Posted by 4927572720439194478 on Nov 15, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is actually terrible. I can't keep it down- I've tried several times, but the smell, mixed with the taste just isn't easy to stomach. It also gives my shakes a very grainy and thick texture, which definitely doesn't help with the whole issue of it being terrible. My dairy/ lactose intolerance isn't bad enough to make me use this. I won't be finishing it and definitely wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Jan 30, 2012

We like the texture of this. It's got a lot more protein than other powders. I usually do brown rice and thought I would try something different.

healthiest protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on May 23, 2011

Its all I'm buying from now on!!! Lots of protein, less sugar, tastes great!!!Love the results!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1828975 on Oct 16, 2011

This is my absolute favorite protein powder right now. Love it in Green Smoothies!

pea protein

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Dec 11, 2011

I love this product.Great taste and fill you up.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Feb 29, 2012

Really good protein and tastes good! Digests excellent.

Protein

Posted by Reviewer1415545 on Apr 11, 2012

Good taste and best consistency I've tried so far, great to have in smothies and cooking.