July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good

Posted by Reviewer1374200 on Oct 01, 2009

This pea protein powder seems fairly good quality, there is alot of flavouring though so the actual taste of the pea protein isn't prominent enough to tell. I didn't realise it had sweeteners, I prefer to be able to taste its quality but it does the job so no problems.

Tastes ok.

Posted by Sherri on Oct 01, 2009

I blend this with bananas and almond milk and it tastes okay. I have been drinking it for about few weeks now and feel fine. I work out at least 3 times a week. I have a friend who was drinking too much of it and started spilling protein in her urine. So I recommend following the directions.

Pea Protein

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Feb 04, 2010

This product tasted good and I enjoyed mixing it with my brown rice protein a couple of times a week, until I noticed that once I started to drink this everyday I got gas. This does not happen to everyone though.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »