Posted by Reviewer1367739 on Jul 23, 2009

I love the pea protein!! Bought it from a naturapath at a very high price. I use rice milk put some liquid vitamin D in it and a handful of fruit and ice and I have 3-4 a day.This is pretty much what I have for meals plus a green salad..I love the taste and the fact that I keep it down..Wonderful product and very fast shipping.Thank You.

Posted by Reviewer2548443 on Jul 13, 2009

This product is the only protein that my body currently will absorb. Thank you for offering the product at an affordable price.

Great quality and service

Posted by Reviewer1113798 on Apr 14, 2009

I am very happy with this product, it's an excellent value. The order was pulled and shipped promptly and arrived even earlier than I would have expected.

Great alternative to soy and whey protein powders!

Posted by Reviewer3008386 on Mar 30, 2009

range. Both soy and whey protein powders make me wheeze. This product seems to be hypoallergenic and packs a punch; 25g protein per scoop. This one is a keeper!

Olympian Labs Inc., Pea Protein, 2 lbs 3.2 oz (1000g)

Posted by Reviewer1243295 on Feb 14, 2009

I have been using an egg white protein and I wanted another type of protein to rotate with, so I tried this pea protein. I was very satisfied with it. It is very high in grams of protein per scoop and easy to digest. I am allergic to dairy, so can't use whey protein, so this is a good alternative for me.

Posted by Reviewer2879137 on Nov 18, 2008

Shipping was fast, good product...would buy again!

Great protein!

Posted by Reviewer1274846 on Jun 23, 2008

I really like this protein powder, however, I find it a little too sweet for my taste, so I mix it with another protein powder to "cut the sweet down" a bit. I chose it because it's from a reputable company and uses xylitol for sweetner. Great product, and very affordable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »