Seem to really help

Posted by Reviewer3313832 on Mar 11, 2011

We give these and the Minami Nutrition, MorEPA, Mini-Junior, Strawberry Flavor, Softgels to our son as an alternative to prescriptions for his ADHD. These two products together have made a difference for him, and we won't be looking for any other alternatives. I've tried them- and came back. :)

the kids can think

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Oct 08, 2008

wow

Great for concentration

Posted by Reviewer2310601 on Jan 14, 2010

My son has been taking Pediacalm for about 4-5 year now.He is not hyper persay,he just seems to get a little wound up at times.We had this recommended to us,tried it,seemed to help.One day he forgot to tell us he was out,after about a week he said his concentration in school was not as good.Got him some more,and everything is fine.He is carrying a 4.0 in high school and just finished in trig.Recommend this product for concentration.

help at last

Posted by Reviewer2620436 on Dec 05, 2009

Our 7 year boy has had a very hard time in school concentrating. Homework was a nightmare. This product was recommended by a friend. His teacher has told me that it has made a great difference. She thinks he can focus much better, homework is much better.

this product is great

Posted by Reviewer1208705 on Oct 19, 2011

this tablet is great, they are capsules so i open them and dissolve them on or in drinks and food for my 3yr old.

PEDIA- CALM NEVER WORKED FOR MY DAUGHTER AFTER 3 BOTTLES

Posted by Reviewer1316101 on Feb 08, 2011

I read review from others who said that they have used the medication. I decided to give a try instead of the ritalin prescibed by my daughter's DR, but i did not see any improvement in her hyperactivity. I decided to use up the 3 bottles purchased hoping it may start acting after a while but there was no change that was why i never ordered again. The summary of it is that it never worked for my daughter, though it may have worked for others i read their reviews.