• The manufacturer of this product sends us this item with an outside packaging box, and sometimes without the outside packaging box. You may receive either one, both are the exact same product.

• Reviews | English

Olympian Labs Inc., Herp-Eeze Next Generation,

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Jan 02, 2010

I've been taking Lysine and Olive Leaf separately trying to ward off outbreaks, has been hit-n-miss. First month using this and did not have an outbreak which usually coincides with monthly cycles. I'm planning on sticking with this product and have recommended it to others. RX meds such as Zovirax have made me extremely ill and I wont touch them again. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product.

excellent preventative

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008

I had thought another supplement I was taking might be keeping my HSV under control so, since Herp-Eeze, is fairly high priced, I stopped taking it. I immediately had an outbreak. I immediately started taking it again and haven't had one since. It's definitely worth the cost.

Success with this product

Posted by Reviewer2275254 on Jun 02, 2010

When I began taking this product, my outbreaks became fewer and less severe.

fantastic, superior product

Posted by Reviewer1808344 on Aug 07, 2009

I can't say enough about this product...it does exactly what it claims, much better than any other product & I will use it for life...if it ever gets discontinued, I'm in trouble!

Excellent, excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3168187 on Jan 16, 2011

Very reliable. In fact, I think it is a godsend.

I take 2 a day

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Sep 29, 2011

I've been using this for months. I'm almost done with my 3rd container. No outbreak so far since. I also take it as a back up for my immune system. As other reviews mention, I too hate the name. I just scratch off the Herp on the label and put it with my other supplements.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2138148 on Apr 30, 2009

Seems to work

Great Formula

Posted by Reviewer2612838 on Nov 21, 2011

This formula works great as daily preventitive measure.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2508303 on Feb 17, 2015

Excellent product for suppression maintenance and shortens healing time. I usually double the dose during an outbreak (8 pills total/day). I would hate to ever be without this product....

Feels like it's doing me good

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

I didn't have any outbreaks from the time I started taking this several months ago. I stopped taking it a month ago and still haven't had any.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »