Another great product from olympian

Posted by Reviewer2210697 on Nov 19, 2008

I've been using their straight up pea protein and thought it was great. I saw this product with the added nutrients and thought i'd give it a try. It taste a lot better than many other products with greens in it, and contains the protein content i need. Great after a workout.

Great Product-

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Aug 27, 2010

All the protein of the milk based powders,but none of the dairy or artificial sweeteners.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

We really like the taste and texture of this.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

A little sweet. Has amazing ingredients. I use only one scoop, plus a scoop of vibrance greens, a little cacoa powder, acai seeds, chia seeds.....banana.....really nice a after a few hours.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2009321 on Aug 14, 2008

Several people besides myself have tried this formula and like the taste okay. We're etremely satisfied with the ingredients.

Ultimate Greens

Posted by Reviewer2011514 on Mar 17, 2010

Great Product

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Apr 28, 2011

This is the best-tasting greens formula I've ever tried and the ingredients are superb! I'll definitely order this again...

Great Stuff!

Posted by 5449805030120283492 on Jan 09, 2015

This has absolutely everything in it. I add half a banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter and ice, throw in the blender and all done. Perfect meal, keeps me full. I notice a difference when I run out of it. This is a great way to start of your day, very clean meal replacement. I did not like the taste at first, after adding half a banana and almond butter I love it now

One of the best!!

Posted by joebonfi on Jul 18, 2011

From Gibraltar The Olympian labs Ultimate Greens protein is one of the best green protein powders out there. Excellent taste, dissolves easily and loaded with nutrients. Highly Recommended. Would also recommend Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Powder, with Greens, Thanks for prompt delivery iHerb A++

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1489231 on Nov 07, 2008

I really like this - tastes great! I need to order more!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »