Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Apr 28, 2011

This is the best-tasting greens formula I've ever tried and the ingredients are superb! I'll definitely order this again...

Great Product-

Posted by Reviewer2340808 on Aug 27, 2010

All the protein of the milk based powders,but none of the dairy or artificial sweeteners.

One of the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1465516 on Jul 18, 2011

From Gibraltar The Olympian labs Ultimate Greens protein is one of the best green protein powders out there. Excellent taste, dissolves easily and loaded with nutrients. Highly Recommended. Would also recommend Life Time, Life's Basics Plant Protein Powder, with Greens, Thanks for prompt delivery iHerb A++

Great Stuff!

Posted by 5449805030120283492 on Jan 09, 2015

This has absolutely everything in it. I add half a banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter and ice, throw in the blender and all done. Perfect meal, keeps me full. I notice a difference when I run out of it. This is a great way to start of your day, very clean meal replacement. I did not like the taste at first, after adding half a banana and almond butter I love it now

My favourite meal substitute protein shake

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 30, 2012

I have this for breakfast blended with half cup of blueberries and rice milk.It agrees with my fussy stomach and tastes good and not like grass like a lot I have tried

Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Feb 15, 2012

Like the formulation, good tasting and mixes well. Got great results on detoxing.

A must for Teenagers

Posted by Reviewer2775751 on Feb 27, 2012

Great for the teenagers in the house!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

A little sweet. Has amazing ingredients. I use only one scoop, plus a scoop of vibrance greens, a little cacoa powder, acai seeds, chia seeds.....banana.....really nice a after a few hours.

Ultimate Greens shake with great taste!

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012

Here is a great whole foods green drink that is loaded with goodies and tastes great. Its a great quick source of vitamins, greens and protein for those that are on the go or want a quick healthy snack.

Ultimate Greens