Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

We really like the taste and texture of this.

8 in 1 ultimate green

Posted by Reviewer2966157 on Jun 19, 2009

The fact that it alkalizes you blood and is so rich in antioxidants makes it the best post workout drink I have ever tried. No matter how hard you train, it is as if nothing ever happened, no failure, no cramps. I find the best ratio is 1 scoop every 0.5 liters of water. After trying this you'll never go back to whey protein.

Tasty and healthy drink

Posted by Reviewer2427853 on Jul 03, 2009

I like that I can get my daily fix of fruits and vegetables in this drink. It tastes very pleasant, almost has a vanilla-like flavor, and dissolves well in water. I wish it came in a bigger size.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

The best tasting green drink compared to two other brands I had before.

My Favorite Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3313523 on Sep 22, 2009

Nice to get protein w/o meat, dairy or soy. And very digestible. A little too sweet for me, grainy texture and doesn't taste terrific (not flavored.) I add banana and other fruits and plain yogurt.

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein w/Hemp

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

My body really likes this stuff. I don't digest soy very well so this hemp and pea protein drink makes a great breakfast for me. I add 8oz of Rice Dream for extra protein. I think this tastes more natural and vibrant than any of the other drinks that I've tried.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2009321 on Aug 14, 2008

Several people besides myself have tried this formula and like the taste okay. We're etremely satisfied with the ingredients.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Sep 02, 2008

A valuable blend of proteins with very good taste!

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1489231 on Nov 07, 2008

I really like this - tastes great! I need to order more!

Another great product from olympian

Posted by Reviewer2210697 on Nov 19, 2008

I've been using their straight up pea protein and thought it was great. I saw this product with the added nutrients and thought i'd give it a try. It taste a lot better than many other products with greens in it, and contains the protein content i need. Great after a workout.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »