My favourite meal substitute protein shake

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 30, 2012

I have this for breakfast blended with half cup of blueberries and rice milk.It agrees with my fussy stomach and tastes good and not like grass like a lot I have tried

My Favorite Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3313523 on Sep 22, 2009

Nice to get protein w/o meat, dairy or soy. And very digestible. A little too sweet for me, grainy texture and doesn't taste terrific (not flavored.) I add banana and other fruits and plain yogurt.

Ultimate Greens shake with great taste!

Posted by James-Simon on Jul 26, 2012

Here is a great whole foods green drink that is loaded with goodies and tastes great. Its a great quick source of vitamins, greens and protein for those that are on the go or want a quick healthy snack.

8 in 1 ultimate green

Posted by Reviewer2966157 on Jun 19, 2009

The fact that it alkalizes you blood and is so rich in antioxidants makes it the best post workout drink I have ever tried. No matter how hard you train, it is as if nothing ever happened, no failure, no cramps. I find the best ratio is 1 scoop every 0.5 liters of water. After trying this you'll never go back to whey protein.

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein w/Hemp

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

My body really likes this stuff. I don't digest soy very well so this hemp and pea protein drink makes a great breakfast for me. I add 8oz of Rice Dream for extra protein. I think this tastes more natural and vibrant than any of the other drinks that I've tried.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Sep 02, 2008

A valuable blend of proteins with very good taste!

Tasty and healthy drink

Posted by Reviewer2427853 on Jul 03, 2009

I like that I can get my daily fix of fruits and vegetables in this drink. It tastes very pleasant, almost has a vanilla-like flavor, and dissolves well in water. I wish it came in a bigger size.

Great Detox

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Feb 15, 2012

Like the formulation, good tasting and mixes well. Got great results on detoxing.

A must for Teenagers

Posted by Reviewer2775751 on Feb 27, 2012

Great for the teenagers in the house!

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

The best tasting green drink compared to two other brands I had before.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »