Good Vegan Protein

Posted by Mearced on Dec 04, 2008

Good Tasting Protein for a Vegan who does not want eggs, whey or soy, plus added ingredients.

OK

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on May 24, 2011

There's actually no taste when mixed with water, but when eaten by itself it's pretty good. It dissolves in water but must be drinken straight away, otherwise the powder will collect at the bottom and on the top. So mixing is the key word here :)

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein 8

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Jun 27, 2011

like the taste.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1491566 on Oct 05, 2011

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Dec 16, 2013

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Tastes Fine But Not Enough of it!

Posted by Reviewer2942634 on Mar 10, 2009

It's delicious mixed with 1/2 apple juice - 1/2 water and some banana. With two of us it only lasts a week. At this price I'd like to get more for my money. I never understand why manufacturers put products in containers that are too large. Psychologically the consumer feels like they're getting shorted. It's also a waste of plastic if the container is too large for it's purpose. I have felt quite fortified using this for breakfast, but I don't have anything to compare it with, as far as quality.

Texture - ugh.

Posted by 5072719518056775359 on Sep 19, 2012

The texture of this is so dense that it clings to your throat and is not particularly pleasing.

Very chalky.

Posted by Reviewer1849952 on Jan 21, 2009

My husband and I find this very difficult to swallow. It's too sweet to add to juice without making it nauseating. I've had a lot of greens and honestly this is the worst by far. Very chalky.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »