OncoQOL, DermaQOL, Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on Feb 08, 2014

I dyed my hair every other month for close to 18 years and I have tried so many conditioners. I have been no/low poo for 6 months and was trying so hard to find something that will help restore my hair. This product is WAY better than phytodensium which also had no silicones (they dry out hair). This conditioner made me hair seriously soft...it can still improve on the fizzy part which I guess I can use jojoba for those strands that stood up. But this has been the best conditioner I've ever used. Smooth and soften my hair. Way better than Chagrin Valley butter bar - I used that too but the after smell was strong.