One with Nature, Dead Sea Mineral Soap, Fragrance Free, 3 Bar Gift Pack, 12 oz

I am sold!

Posted by 5271739896106974033 on Oct 28, 2013

I can't say enough about One With Nature soap! I consider myself a bit of an authority on soap, I purchase & use a ton of bar soap and have recently began to make a bit myself. Ms Picky is impressed with this soap in general, and adore this gift pack the most. The "mud" soap exfoliates well & the "shea butter" and "salt" soap are equal in their skin pampering results. A great price as well. I recomend this to anybody wants a high quality "Natural" soap. My skin is so soft just feels amazing.

ok

Posted by 4957074064946266983 on Jun 03, 2014

the best

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Great gift idea!!!

I didnt notice anything that sets this aside from my other natural soaps but if it is in fact a dead sea mineral

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Aug 11, 2014

soap I imagine its super good for you, the price was cheap and id purchase again :)

If there was nothing else!

Posted by Reviewer3312747 on Mar 13, 2014

I agree the soap has not fragrance, but I also think it has nothing else in it either. It was like washing with plain water.