One with Nature, Dead Sea Mud Soap Bar, 7 oz (200 g)

Product review

Posted by Reviewer2847054 From Wisconsin on Apr 04, 2008

This soap is great!! Works just as well, if not better than another product I tried and paid three times the price for. Please keep this product available.

Best soap you can buy!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 From California on Jan 30, 2009

I have tried many of these bars, and I love this one too! This is one of the best quality soaps you can buy (and I still can't believe it's so affordable). The mud soap leaves my skin clean without being too drying, although it is not as moisturizing as the hemp bar. This soap would be great for anyone with normal or oily skin. It also makes a superb hand soap, since it rinses so clean.

multiple allergies

Posted by Reviewer1615889 From Washington on Aug 27, 2009

this is the only soap that my husband can use that does not make his skin itch or break out into a rash.

Light scent, non drying, but clogs pores

Posted by Reviewer2536199 From Canada on Aug 16, 2010

This soap is very lightly scented and non-drying, but unfortunately leaves a coating on the skin. It has small hard bits to help exfoliate. When used for washing hair, it left a heavy/waxy coating. It caused my face to break-out.

Dead Sea Mud Soap

Posted by Reviewer1652968 From Tennessee on May 12, 2008

I absolutely love this product. I use it twice daily on my face - sun damage spots have disappeared completely or are fading and I no longer have oily skin. I use it in the bath as well and it has very little scent, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. I ordered 10 bars last time and have shared them with my friends - I'm buying 10 more today.